Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an idea for a game story in my head last night, and since I own a copy of RPG Maker MV that a friend bought me in return for some artwork I did for his youtube channel, I decided to give it a shot.

The prologue is playable now in it so far. Not finished, I've still got a lot to do, but its playable from start to to its end (though mind you, if you play the prologue just threw its main part, it takes at most 5 minutes to complete).

Friend from the Philippines that I haven't met up with in 9 years (who lives a city from me now) told me she was hanging out around my area, so I ran like a mile an hour before midnight just to see her lol. We talk regularly, but we haven't seen each other in person since '08

Friend from the Philippines that I haven't met up with in 9 years (who lives a city from me now) told me she was hanging out around my area, so I ran like a mile an hour before midnight just to see her lol. We talk regularly, but we haven't seen each other in person since '08

aye Jeb's gon smash

This Monday will be my thesis defense schedule. So nervous yet so hyped that this might be THE day i finally conquered University after 7 long years. Been feeling like Old Man Logan dealing with the rest of the X-Men kids for the last one year. :lol:

Hope i dont need to post the follow up to this in the BS thread.

Studying to become a counsellor. Did speak about it on here few months back but suddenly went ahead. Mind blowing, to have meaning in something for the first time ever. Not to mention, sorted so much past stuff out as you're absically counselling yourself /analysing etc as you go through..

Sunday morning, we decided to book a trip for Mardi Gras 2018 down in New Orleans with a few friends of ours... can't wait, should be one helluva drunken escapade down in the big easy.

Lookout, French Quarter!!!

Sunday morning, we decided to book a trip for Mardi Gras 2018 down in New Orleans with a few friends of ours... can't wait, should be one helluva drunken escapade down in the big easy.

Lookout, French Quarter!!!

Great place to get a absolutely shitfaced, had a nice few nights during WM30 week just going from bar to bar drinking any random shit. You'll love it.

Archived