Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He works retail, if I'm not mistaken. Usually, you have to be full time in order to receive benefits.

I work retail and at Six Flags part-time. :\

Camping at Six Flags was sick. Went with my ex and a few buds last year. Those tents with beds tripped me the *Censored* out but I loved it.

Random but just wanted to point that out.

Going to Ontario in few weeks. I think Toronto/close to it.

He works retail, if I'm not mistaken. Usually, you have to be full time in order to receive benefits.

Camping at Six Flags was sick. Went with my ex and a few buds last year. Those tents with beds tripped me the *Censored* out but I loved it.

how? We don't have that here! :(

went to see Lego batman movie 2 days ago in 3D and in Xtreme Digital cinema with reclining luxury loungers, large bucket of popcorn and soda almost the size of a 2 litter. also i'm going to be upgrading my Graphics card to play WWE 2k16 and 2k17 better!

Moved the old PS3 from the living room back into a spare bedroom (now an "office")... fired it up to make sure it still worked properly, then I noticed the Battlefield 1943 servers will still up and running.

Good times, great memories!!! :shifty:

After enduring a rather awful past 48 hours I was met with a pleasant surprise today. Ordered a Legend of Zelda robe 5 days ago and it came in today. Normally stuff I order online takes like 3-6 weeks to get here so that was pretty awesome (as is the robe).

Shit. Is there more than one location?

I went to Darian Lake.

Completely forgot Mass Effect: Andromeda is launching in two weeks... just got my pre-order in through Amazon Prime, and I'm simply loving that 20% discount. Opted for the deluxe edition, so the final price (before tax) was right around $56.

Shit. Is there more than one location?

I went to Darian Lake.

Yep, tons. Never knew there was a Darien Lake Six Flags though, that's new!

Just bought a new TV set up for my room for the first time in around 10 years. Went from a beat up 28 inch outdated one to a crisp, new 46 inch ultra hd setup. Forgot how much of a difference a good setup makes to things like gaming, etc.

An advanced copy of Mass Effect: Andromeda just landed on my desk here at work... such a pity my youngest brother won't be able to play it until Tuesday, after my pre-ordered copy arrives from Amazon Prime.

hahahahahaha and that's just what big brothers were put on this Earth to do...

Archived