Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend posted a picture of the inside of her mouth on Twitter with a caption along the lines of "behold my virgina!" and a bunch of retarded alt-right kids got a hold of it and actually think it's a pussy because they've never seen a pussy irl before. There's like at least 20 of them I've been laughing for like 15 mins about it.

There was a big sale at a comic book store today, so I got some good TPB's for fairly cheap. I got Batman: The Black Mirror, Batman Beyond: 10,000 Clowns, Aquaman: To Serve and Protect, and Flashpoint

Now that is a good day.

After huffing paint fumes for a majority of the weekend, the "let's recolor the living room & kitchen" project is completed. All that's left is for me to do is drill a hole in the floor, hop down in the crawlspace, and re-wire the cable to the opposite wall in the living room.

Rewired the cable and internet connections to an opposite wall in our living room last night. No more having to use a wi-fi connection out there to watch something on Netflix and/or play something on my old ass PS3.

Good times!

We're going to the Blackhawks game tonight at the United Center, thanks to the tickets that I received for my birthday back in December... it has been far too long since my last trip to the UC for a hockey game.

Nice! :cool:

Archived