Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to replace my laptop screen after breaking it. Took like, two or three days to get the order, which is pretty fast. Almost shat my pants when the laptop didn't start until I thought about plugging it in (shouldn't have needed to since it was about 50% full). My guess is that plugging it lets it know it's okay to start up again.

Downside - screen quality doesn't seem to be the same. not as crystal clear....... oh well.

Randomly used adblock on the Facebook emotes...discovered that I can block any of them that I want...selectively. Initially I just blocked the angry face, but then I went back and blocked them all. I can still see who reacted in what way to posts by clicking the overall number of reactions...and I still get notifications (of course)...and I can still react to posts myself...but I've effectively removed all the emotes from my feed. It's like a whole new, considerably more tolerable FB...I love it. No more automatically seeing everyone's opinions on every single story...

Going to see 'Rogue One' later this afternoon after our holiday lunch here at work... feeling like a kid on Christmas morning right about now.

Buddy of mine bought me ESO as a christmas gift, as a surprise. Considering it was one of the games I was afraid i'd have to pass on again this year, it made me very happy.

I would honestly love to hear your thoughts on the game, I bought ESO a while back when it was on sale for $30, and I have yet to play it... much less install it on my PS4.

Going to see 'Rogue One' later this afternoon after our holiday lunch here at work... feeling like a kid on Christmas morning right about now.

Buddy of mine bought me ESO as a christmas gift, as a surprise. Considering it was one of the games I was afraid i'd have to pass on again this year, it made me very happy.

I would honestly love to hear your thoughts on the game, I bought ESO a while back when it was on sale for $30, and I have yet to play it... much less install it on my PS4.

I'll let you know once it finishes installing. The install time is pretty bad even on steam due to the games enormous size.

Archived