Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

I FINALLY got my intuos 4 tablet working again. I can finally start drawing again...

Though i'm rusty af. Made a quick sketch of one of my future webcomics characters and its... its rough. Gonna need to practice to reach my old heights. Still, i'm excited.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so I took my girlfriend to her shooting. she's a new star in terms of "celebrity levels" and at this moment I'm typing this, i'm having a lunch while waiting for her as she's shooting a quiz for a TV show. suddenly some production agency approached me outta nowhere and basically offered me to be featured in Take Me Out. dude then asked me for my cellphone number, asked for my hobby (which is gun-shooting in a shooting range) and if I have a video of me doing my hobby for the Teaser Video. And now, basically I had a verbal agreement to join & be featured in their show.

i'm so *censored*ing happy with this. i remembered my old posts here where I attended some film castings and being rejected every time, and now a production agency practically asked me personally to be featured in their show. :)

so I took my girlfriend to her shooting. she's a new star in terms of "celebrity levels" and at this moment I'm typing this, i'm having a lunch while waiting for her as she's shooting a quiz for a TV show. suddenly some production agency approached me outta nowhere and basically offered me to be featured in Take Me Out. dude then asked me for my cellphone number, asked for my hobby (which is gun-shooting in a shooting range) and if I have a video of me doing my hobby for the Teaser Video. And now, basically I had a verbal agreement to join & be featured in their show.

i'm so *censored*ing happy with this. i remembered my old posts here where I attended some film castings and being rejected every time, and now a production agency practically asked me personally to be featured in their show. :)

I'll do a sex tape if you're down?

Wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the BS thread considering its both. Was having MAJOR computer troubles today. cleaned the dust out and suddenly was getting a BSOD every time I booted up (related to USB 3.0). Could even only get into safe mode about 50 percent of the time.

Thats the BS

The good stuff is that I stumbled onto the cause completely by accident. I decided to check the USB 3 driver in device manager just in case and of course the system claimed it was working normally. But something caught my eye, the date of the driver didn't seem right. Looked up and sure enough, the last USB 3.0 driver release for my chipset was back in 2014, yet device manager claimed I was using a driver from mid-2015. So obviously I figure that means something installed a driver for a different chipset without warning me. Rolling the driver back and tada! Machine works once more.

What confuses me though is that the machine was working fine before I unhooked it to dust it.

Last of Us 2 announced, enough said

Wait what!? *Censored* YES

Archived