Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won my first ever singles title tonight. The mid card belt at ny home company

I challenge you to a match for the title. And by match, I mean recreate Austin / Rock from WM17 with Limp Bizkit playing over the top.

But nah, for real congrats man, next time you'll be telling us you won the local heavyweight title right? :shifty:

Dude, you look like a freakin' "Bronson"! Brilliant. I get Baron Von Raschke vibes from the attire (and bald head I guess!) is that a coincidence or a little tribute?

My look sort of evolved over time. Been shaving my head since before I started wrestling, I used to have an old-timey boxer gimmick so I grew the mustache, sticking with the old-timey theme I chose the trunks over tights look (with boots soon to come). As for the paint, there was a Halloween costume battle royal, and I was Pentagon Jr., then I just kept the paint on for the match. I just might keep painting myself up though.

Well we just found out my wife is pregnant with our second child. So that's awesome. We already have a great three year old daughter.

And if that wasn't enough, we're in the process of actually buying our own house. A lot of good things but man the stress I'm under is insane lol

Archived