Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife was on holiday in Spain.. I woke up to a message that said her water had broke, 6 weeks early. Never would'ved imagined that, she was suppose to be back home tuesday and hive birth early novemeber.So i flew from Denmark to Spain today, and now I have a son - luckily he was ahead of growth, and could easily beat up all the other prenatal kids in the ward - and he's the size of a regular baby and doesnt look like an alien, which is pretty nice!

El hijo Danés!

My wife was on holiday in Spain.. I woke up to a message that said her water had broke, 6 weeks early. Never would'ved imagined that, she was suppose to be back home tuesday and hive birth early novemeber.So i flew from Denmark to Spain today, and now I have a son - luckily he was ahead of growth, and could easily beat up all the other prenatal kids in the ward - and he's the size of a regular baby and doesnt look like an alien, which is pretty nice!

El hijo Danés!

COngrats!

El hijo Danés!

Congrats! I can only imagine how genetically blessed he must be.

Work was slow today so a lot of us were leaving early. I left around 10am and got my weekend started early.

but do you get paid for the time you worked till, or full pay?

Work was slow today so a lot of us were leaving early. I left around 10am and got my weekend started early.

but do you get paid for the time you worked till, or full pay?

We are all salary. So yeah, full pay.

I stopped by a flea market here in town and there was a new vendor there. Dude had brand new DVDs and Blurays factory sealed for 2 bucks a piece.

Man I racked up on movies.

Played in 3 softball games, first time in two years and had this weird power i never had before when i hit. We won the first and lost the next two but i got drunk, ate some hot dogs and hit some homers. Then watching my boys beat Monteral later in the night. Im sore as shit today but worth it.

Stopped smoking the herb for now. Had one hit after a week no smoking, and it made me feel like shit. I am in the progress of raising my consciousness, I have come to the conclusion that, someday I will die, and with that thought, I should be living my life to my fullest, and the happiest I can possibly be. What is the point if I am just going to worry and be stressed all the time? Things have really took a turn for the best in my life and, I honestly feel amazing. I am surrounded by wonderful people. I feel nothing but love.

Was chosen as assistant lighting designer for our upcoming school play.

That's pretty cool. How involved is it?

I'm always blown away when I go to a Phish show or something, and the lights are perfectly synced to the music, or spell out words, or make pictures. I'm sure what you're doing is less complicated than that. But, that's still cool. I'm sure working on plays and things is where those people start off.

Was chosen as assistant lighting designer for our upcoming school play.

That's pretty cool. How involved is it?

I make a light plot/plan, along with the main designer, of a bunch of theatre lights/"fixtures", and decide what type of fixtures, where they're gonna be placed, what spotlight colors, how strong the light will be, and then we make up cues of when individual or group of lights will be turned on and off, then put those cues into a lightboard. Then the "master electrician" is in charge of (is supposed to but I'm gonna help) hanging those lights up on a bunch of metal beams at the theater's ceiling based on the light plot(yes we have to climb ladders lol). Then whenever our theatre production premieres a lightboard operator just plays the cues in sequence.

This must be a weird read :lol: yeah there are accessories that go in front of the bulbs and can make pictures and stuff.

Archived