Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

I'll be able to watch Backlash Sunday, my friends get their Internet cut back on tomorrow, since I go there everytime, and my internet isn't unlimited. Also he'll be able to get the new Black Ops map, he is going crazy wanting to play it. (And somehow his patch with all the other maps got deleted)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A movie I was involved with is now on Netflix! It's a part of a compilation films entitled México Barbaro. Look for the segment Dia De Los Muertos which is the one I was on. You won't see me in the film, I'm not an actor. :P

My girlfriend and I have been together for three years and she is definitely the one. Yesterday I popped the question and she said yes.

Good sheeit! ^_^

I know man! I'm pretty excited!

Passed my permit test.

Congrats man!

Went to a trampoline park with my sister for about an hour and just got back. I'm pretty out of shape but I had lots of fun and managed to do some flips. Love going there and had a great time, plus there was hardly anyone there so that was nice.

Job centre told me to leave on the second day of my placement cuz they could tell I didn't wanna be there, lol

PHAHA.

I was told I didn't have to go to mine anymore because of the lack of actual work they had me do. More lie-ins for me. :)

I wont even be punished for it because it was "voluntary", I suppose forced voluntary was good for something

Still it was shit, I was just sat in a room "observing" for hours, was shit

Archived