Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Pics?

Not the best photo since a right-side up shot of your own forearm is a damn awkward angle to take a selfie with, but here's the best I've got so far (hoping to get a better one in a couple of weeks when it's fully healed):

ccD2OAk.png

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got a second monitor for my work computer. Two screens are so much better for my type of work

Now you watch double the amount of women on the toilet!

The only cute on is a 40 year old supervisor with a massive ego. Her attitude greatly outweighs her appearance.

Finishing up my 10 weeks of thrice weekly personal training tomorrow, final weight-in, stats and tests. Only downside is I had a savage workout yesterday and my legs are so goddamn sore and tight, hoping it'll be gone tomorrow and won't impede me in my physical tests.

Something I ordered months ago arrived just now. ...forgot I even ordered it XD

Man I remember the first thing I ever ordered on-line in my life. It was a harmonica from I believe musiiciansfriend.com. That shit never came. I lost out on ten bucks but since it was my first purchase I just let it slide.

Something I ordered months ago arrived just now. ...forgot I even ordered it XD

Man I remember the first thing I ever ordered on-line in my life. It was a harmonica from I believe musiiciansfriend.com. That shit never came. I lost out on ten bucks but since it was my first purchase I just let it slide.

A keyring I ordered before even the figure that came the other day never arrived. Sucked. Luckily it was only .99p though. I waited too long to be able to take it to Ebay court. ...guy probably did it on purpose, since he "sent out another one".

Played my favorite game in FIFA ever. Was playing FUT against some random. He had Barca everything kits logo etc. The entire first half he was just using one dude trying to dribble through the defense then lay it off at the very last minute. Took about 8 shots with no goals and when i got the ball would slide tackle to knock my guy off balance and get the ball back. Second half starts and i take control of my d-mid specifically. He couldn't get into the final third at all. I pressed the shit out of him and when i got the ball it was all quick one touch passes. Match ended 3-0. He didn't step into the final third at all the second half. So good after watching him dance around for a half.

I just bought a couple of really cool PS4 avatars (the Megazord and Ultrazord from season 1 of Power Rangers). I was gonna save that money for a PS1 Classic on PS3, but I couldn't decide on anything that was less than $6.12, the amount in my PSN wallet. Final Fantasy Tactics is $10. Old-school Doom is $15. Anyway...

I leaned over and my calculator hit the floor. It's broken. *sigh* It wasn't an expensive calculator but dammit.

I met an Italian girl in my university who visited with Erasmus(student exchanging program) and had a great conversation....

Besides the fact that it is nice to talk with people outside my "culture" (I'm Greek) and see other perspectives on life I think that I fell in love with her :wub:

My little sister turned 18 yesterday and I bought her a Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace to replace the S3 that broke. My father was no help whatsoever. It was all me that got her SIM card, bought the phone and got WhatsApp downloaded onto her new phone.

The look on her face when she got it was worth a thousand dollars to me. Just being a good big brother.

I met an Italian girl in my university who visited with Erasmus(student exchanging program) and had a great conversation....

Besides the fact that it is nice to talk with people outside my "culture" (I'm Greek) and see other perspectives on life I think that I fell in love with her :wub:

Did you get her number?

Nah...but I will ask her out since one of my friends is her roomie

Archived