Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Ooh congrats Stachio. Teach him (or her?) the way of the Stache!

It's a boy!

Then you'd best be posting selfies on here with him in 20 years, in which you both have wicked facial hair.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a plushie of my favourite character after years of never finding one. Is it now mine for only £10.

I updated windows 10 to 1511 without any issues, i ended up making great mods for some of my PC games, my mom finally has a car that isn't awful, watched season finales of all my shows. Went to the mall and Got new shoes, new haircut, new clothes, paid my Cricket Wireless Phone bill and got more PS2 games i never played before. Best Week Ever. :)

After nearly a whole month, my official s-video cable for my SNES & Nintendo 64 finally arrived from Japan today. I had a Monster cable but it was too bulky and hard to plug in.

With s-video, it's kinda hard to align the pins if you're not looking right at it. At first I thought my new cable didn't work, but as it turns out, that's just cartridge games for you. Have to try, try again til they work. All in all, good stuff.

Now I've got composite for NES; s-video for PS1, SNES and N64; component for PS2 and Wii; HDMI for PS3 and PS4.

Well, 10 years later, I finally deleted my MySpace account. Before I left, I downloaded my old blogs. Ho-ly-shit, that was cringey. I can't read any more. Teenage me = such lovestruck, much angst, wow. I told my whole life story back then. My life was an open book. I had a really cool page back in 2007 though, thanks to Pimp-My-Profile.

I had forgotten about MySpace until the recent data breach brought it to my attention.

If you're a 90s kid, you should know about blowing into the cartridges to make them work.

Except that isn't good for the cartridge.

Always seemed to work, though.

Just recently got the news that my back is looking to be in much better shape, after only 3 months of yoga. So I'm really stoked about that.

Archived