Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The SNES/N64 s-video cable that I ordered from Japan is now officially in the hands of the U.S. Postal Service in L.A. Sure it's about 2600 miles away according to Google Maps, but now it doesn't have to be processed through customs or travel overseas.

my buddy's going out with this Ukrainian model, as a friend though. but she's really careless about things, about how she dress, and she invited us to her flat next Monday. we both know she ALWAYS wear less and careless about what she wears around guys. might smash if there's a chance lmao

my buddy's going out with this Ukrainian model, as a friend though. but she's really careless about things, about how she dress, and she invited us to her flat next Monday. we both know she ALWAYS wear less and careless about what she wears around guys. might smash if there's a chance lmao

So first you said you'd be concerned if one of your friends was gay, and now you're planning on *censored*ing a girl one of your mates is seeing.

The more you post, the more you sound like a dick.

since you mentioned it I guess I need to clarify some things.

First of all, I am NOT a homophobic. Never was, and never will. I respect their choice, I appriciate their decision with their life. And I certainly respect the courage my friend had before coming out and said it to me. I really, really do. But that doesn't mean I encourage people close to me to live that life. Maybe its the Moslem in me. I'm not saying I'm a religious old school kinda person that doesn't tolerate others, because I'm really really not that guy. But as much as I don't want to admit it, keep in mind that 20+ years being raised as a Moslem, a small part of that kind of perspective effects my judgment in this case. It's hard for me to accept at first because I really do not expect it to happen to people really close to me, but its not long before I accept it. Its my opinion and I guess everyone can have an opinion without having people to tell me that i'm a dick for having a different perspective. Anyway, me & my friends are cool with each other, nothing changes at all, and I am legitimately happy that he is happy with his partner & more important than that with his life.

And about the Ukrainian, me & my friend never in any shape or form has any feelings to the girl. Its like a "friends with benefit" things, I dont know if I get you there tho. Its my friends idea that we smash this girl, so its not me to blame. If he does have a feeling for her, he wont throw that idea there in the first place. But since you mentioned it, I do get what you meant by that point of view. I'm just saying its not like what you think.

You're gonna smash the model WITH your friends? Idk seems kinda gay dude. Idk just seems weird you guys want to be in a threesome with a male model. Maybe a little horseplay, ya know, cut loose, but eiffel towering a ukranian calvin klein model idk man

*censored*ing dead.

since you mentioned it I guess I need to clarify some things.

First of all, I am NOT a homophobic. Never was, and never will. I respect their choice, I appriciate their decision with their life. And I certainly respect the courage my friend had before coming out and said it to me. I really, really do. But that doesn't mean I encourage people close to me to live that life. Maybe its the Moslem in me. I'm not saying I'm a religious old school kinda person that doesn't tolerate others, because I'm really really not that guy. But as much as I don't want to admit it, keep in mind that 20+ years being raised as a Moslem, a small part of that kind of perspective effects my judgment in this case. It's hard for me to accept at first because I really do not expect it to happen to people really close to me, but its not long before I accept it. Its my opinion and I guess everyone can have an opinion without having people to tell me that i'm a dick for having a different perspective. Anyway, me & my friends are cool with each other, nothing changes at all, and I am legitimately happy that he is happy with his partner & more important than that with his life.

And about the Ukrainian, me & my friend never in any shape or form has any feelings to the girl. Its like a "friends with benefit" things, I dont know if I get you there tho. Its my friends idea that we smash this girl, so its not me to blame. If he does have a feeling for her, he wont throw that idea there in the first place. But since you mentioned it, I do get what you meant by that point of view. I'm just saying its not like what you think.

Look at that sweet magical word right there. And it appears twice! What a day.

You're gonna smash the model WITH your friends? Idk seems kinda gay dude. Idk just seems weird you guys want to be in a threesome with a male model. Maybe a little horseplay, ya know, cut loose, but eiffel towering a ukranian calvin klein model idk man

Holy shit :XD:

As it pertains to what I said in the BS topic...I think my folks are going to be okay. There was a lengthy discussion and my dad basically admitted to acting like a complete lunatic. I think things should be better now. More mutual respect from both parties, going in both directions. Things were discussed that have probably never been discussed before. Talking really does solve shit. I wish more people gave it a shot.

As it pertains to what I said in the BS topic...I think my folks are going to be okay. There was a lengthy discussion and my dad basically admitted to acting like a complete lunatic. I think things should be better now. More mutual respect from both parties, going in both directions. Things were discussed that have probably never been discussed before. Talking really does solve shit. I wish more people gave it a shot.

Happy it's sorted. Now I don't feel as bad for laughing at the fact, that you're the only guy I know, and probably ever will know, that can have a potential family and marriage ruining experience courtesy of 10 yards of misdelivered mulch.

Got a few new photography gigs for some Indy companies

First time ever mowing the lawn. Actually pretty fun. I'm usually the one splitting wood or digging holes, etc.

Love mowing the lawn. Relaxing as hell for me

Also at an Indy show with Gangrel and Sabu. There chill as *Censored*

Archived