Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had an epiphany. Added a clock extension to my chrome...so I can see what time it is while I'm using my second monitor for things like cable and video games (the toolbar clock is on the second screen only). Not sure why I took so long to figure out the solution...but I've never been happier to see three numbers. Also, I can click the hour and it will change to a 24 hour system...which is cool for things like NJPW World, so I know when events are, at a quicker glance.

After working out regularly for about 4 months, I suddenly stopped and lost all my effort I'd put into it when I started my new job as its my first ever real 9-5 one and just couldn't find the time or energy to stick to it like before (I was unemployed when I was doing it regularly). Finally started working out again a few weeks ago and managed to stick with it and fit it around my work schedule and the effects are finally coming back into play. Feeling healthier than ever and looking not too bad at all if I say so myself (and the girlfriend has noticed which is a good sign haha).

Also trying to quit smoking for all of May. 2 days in and going strong.

Seeing Iggy Pop sounds *censored*ing awesome. Have fun, man.

I'm seeing Say Anything for a second time on Thursday, which is bittersweet cause after that's done there's no upcoming shows I have plans for. Since like March of last year I've always had tickets for something ahead. Might go to the Modern Baseball and Joyce Manor show in St Louis, but I really have to cut back on my spending so I don't know.

Thanks mate, been looking forward to this one for months :happy:

Haha I feel your pain for sure, other than this little stint this year's been pretty lackluster for gigs for me too. Contemplating Download Festival since the NXT announcement though...

Archived