Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New phone was able to use the back up from Icloud of the old, so it's like I never lost it in the first place.

Also, it's a better more recent phone too

Moved into my new flat, and got floor seats for NXT. Now I just need Liverpool to not lose later and it will be a great day.

found this: http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/new-jersey/nj-dive-restaurants/

now to add it onto my list so I can try these restaurants out.

As someone who lives in Plymouth(where they invented the pasty), that pasty looks like an abomination. Where's the Swede? And the Beef looks subpar. Damn. The rest of the places like great though.

Moved into my new flat, and got floor seats for NXT. Now I just need Liverpool to not lose later and it will be a great day.

found this: http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/new-jersey/nj-dive-restaurants/

now to add it onto my list so I can try these restaurants out.

As someone who lives in Plymouth(where they invented the pasty), that pasty looks like an abomination. Where's the Swede? And the Beef looks subpar. Damn. The rest of the places like great though.

Speaking as someone who has no idea what a pasty even is...

How can you tell a good or bad one from a cellphone picture that someone took of their gross half-eaten one? I'd chalk that up to shitty camera work.

Got A new tattoo last night. On the inside of my left forearm; "It is said, went Gimli the Dwarf. And when that ship passed an end was come in Middle-Earth of the Fellowship of The Ring."

So, at 2.16 this morning, my brother's fiancee gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I'm an uncle!

AUSTIN 2:16 SAID I JUST BIRTHED YOUR NEPHEW!

- Got not one, not two, but THREE job interviews this week. Although what is a bit of BS is I need proof of NI like a P45 and pretty sure I don't have any of that with me ¬_¬

So, at 2.16 this morning, my brother's fiancee gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I'm an uncle!

- Got not one, not two, but THREE job interviews this week. Although what is a bit of BS is I need proof of NI like a P45 and pretty sure I don't have any of that with me ¬_¬

Literally said to my dad this morning that he was an hour away from being named Austin ?

Congrats! Just wait 'till you get to hold him for the first time. :)

My sister made brownies. Mmmm nom.

Thanks man! He might be coming home tonight, so really looking forward to it. :)

Today was the first time walking over the bridge on the way home from work that I didn't think of throwing myself over it

Congrats! This means you and your brother can plan dad and uncle jokes together! :D

Congrats, and good luck! Hopefully you get more time on showing the proof of NI.

FIVE. I HAVE GOT FIVE JOB INTERVIEWS.

They all *censored*ing clash with each other though so I'm gonna have to ring a few of the places tomorrow and hopefully be able to reschedule.

And I'm hoping old wage slips will be enough for proof of NI as they have the number on them (I'm sure they've worked before).

FIVE. I HAVE GOT FIVE JOB INTERVIEWS.

They all *censored*ing clash with each other though so I'm gonna have to ring a few of the places tomorrow and hopefully be able to reschedule.

And I'm hoping old wage slips will be enough for proof of NI as they have the number on them (I'm sure they've worked before).

Geez man. Good luck.

It'll count

Archived