Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bosses saw that sales is definitely not something I can do so they offered me a different, way easier job. The pay isn't as good but at least I won't drive myself to madness.

It's literally just asking people to complete short surveys over the phone. Same building. Same hours. Still got a job.

Got paid. Was given three weeks wages, assumed I'd only be getting one week lol, cuz usually the first week isn't paid till you leave and I've done only two weeks so far - so that's good stuff. Got next weeks paid too I suppose.

Handed in an application today at a local place that sells stone and mulch and stuff like that in bulk...met with my potential boss. He seemed like a pretty straightforward dude who seemed inclined to hire me. Said they had two other applicants and neither has returned his calls. Said he has two people who currently work under them...one of them is good and the other sucks, but he keeps them around because he likes them. I thought it was pretty funny that he would tell me one of his current employees sucks. Anyway, If he calls me sometime during the week, I guess I have a job. If I do, it will be 40 hours a week for the entire spring and summer...probably busting my ass...then off season after that.

Gonna be a dadeh in a couple of months.

April Fool?

if not, congrats!

:shifty:

yeah it's April Fools. Some of my family is falling for it because I posted a random selfie of a pregnant chick with her face not seen and said I kept it a secret for months that I'm going to be a dad. Only person that has yet to see the pic is my mom.

Archived