Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got an interview tommorow.

Got it!

I start the training/trial on Monday. If they or I decide I'm not suitable for the job (outbound calls - never done it before) then they'll let me go during that week.

Good times.

Outbound calls... Not cold calling I hope? Those people can go **** themselves.

It's nice to have a printer again. Somehow a lot of my PS1 game manuals have gotten misplaced over the years, so what I like to do is find a good pic of the cover, resize it to 456x456, print it, cut it out and put it in the game case. Granted, it's not as thick or useful as the real deal, but at least it looks good.

My old watering hole is coming back to life. Well...not exactly, but it's being knocked down, and a new place is going in where it used to be. It was shut down a long, long, looooooong time ago (2011 or something)...because the building was deemed unsafe. And nothing has come even remotely close to going in there since then. But I just got a letter from a law firm about zoning and the proposal of a 8440 square foot restaurant with patio seating that says otherwise. Hyped. This is awesome, because this building is literally my neighbor. It's one house over. I can get shitty and walk home. I can get a job there too...but then I probably can't get shitty there. Hmmm...decisions, decisions. Maybe I should get shitty there first...get to know the owner...then get a job there on the pretense of being friends.

Got it!

I start the training/trial on Monday. If they or I decide I'm not suitable for the job (outbound calls - never done it before) then they'll let me go during that week.

Good times.

Jobs tend to say no so they get a free week out of you and do it all the time to unsuspecting people for free slaves.

Got it!

Good times.

Jobs tend to say no so they get a free week out of you and do it all the time to unsuspecting people for free slaves.

If that ends up happening I'm not who'll be more angry. Me or my Seetec advisor.

Got it!

Good times.

If that ends up happening I'm not who'll be more angry. Me or my Seetec advisor.

When it happened to me Seetec got well pissed and said they won't send anyone else. Though later they tried sending me again so hmmm...

Was Autoworld.

My wage was gonna be boosted after the first three months but they wanna start me on the boosted wage. That's good stuff. Guess I impressed on the first week lol.

Archived