Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

few good things are happening rn

*my bestfriend who happens to be a radio announcer, plan to bring me in for an interview her radio held for its Youtube show. :)

*my old man planned to send me abroad to UK or Australia, most likely to Aussie, to take a magister/master degree on law as soon as I graduate later this year. I'm more excited than anything.

You should go to the UK, purely for the PL.

i really wanted to but i heard the living cost & cost for the college itself is too pricey. me & my dad havent decided though, if it up to me i will definitely choose UK, but I probably ended up goingto aussie because its near my home country of Indonesia & the cost isnt that high. plus, my parents prefers somewhere closer.

few good things are happening rn

*my bestfriend who happens to be a radio announcer, plan to bring me in for an interview her radio held for its Youtube show. :)

*my old man planned to send me abroad to UK or Australia, most likely to Aussie, to take a magister/master degree on law as soon as I graduate later this year. I'm more excited than anything.

You should go to the UK, purely for the PL.

i really wanted to but i heard the living cost & cost for the college itself is too pricey. me & my dad havent decided though, if it up to me i will definitely choose UK, but I probably ended up goingto aussie because its near my home country of Indonesia & the cost isnt that high. plus, my parents prefers somewhere closer.

£9000 a year fees for Uni

First sleep of the season with my window open.

And sleeping with my window open gave me a crazy dream, which might as well have been a movie. It was about these kids (in their 20's) who ended up in this ghost town on a roadtrip (like every horror movie starts)...and after going door to door at these abandoned houses, they eventually found someone to answer one of the doors. Long story short, they stay the night there...discover that there are people who wish to kill them, etc...but then it ends up that the person who let them in is actually trying to stop those other people...because he came from this underground jungle of sorts...where he built a series of slingshots to reach the highest tree, then dug his way upward to reach our world. In doing so, he left the slingshots unattended and the other inhabitants of this jungle followed him...only they decided to kill a bunch of people when they got here. And at one point he shows the kids this big tunnel he has dug through the floor in his house that goes back down to the jungle...and I guess the intention is that they need to go down there and kill the jungle people or at least find a way to keep them from coming up. Then I woke up. Crazy dream, man...

Also, I just saw a grown man post a video on FB in which he was impressed with the driving exhibited in said video...and it's clearly a capture from Forza 6. Still laughing from that. And now he deleted it to save face, and I'm laughing even harder. :lol:

Received a job offer for an interview I went for few days back. £35k+ offered. Graduation ceremony for my postgraduate next Thursday and I start my job on the Monday after. Official start of the career ladder climb.

Just saw the biggest black bear that I've seen in my entire life. 800lbs, easily. Good thing, because I love bears...and seeing one that huge means that he evaded the bear hunts that they always do. I've seen a ton of black bears in my life, and I literally flipped the light on and said "holy shit, you are gigantic". First black bear that has actually kind of put some fear in me. Still...he didn't do anything bad...just lumbered off.

I had asthma when I was younger but it suddenly stopped..Now with my depression condition it seems to be coming back cause I searched it and negative thoughts and emotion tend to make the breathing tubes tighter...

So now I have the single GREATEST motive to fight through it since my health is on the line..and I have a solid reason to work out (since it releases the "feel-good" endorphins among other great things) and feel good about my life

Hurt my back a couple weeks ago, and ended up with a pinch sciatic nerve (which totally sucks, by the way. would not recommend). That's not the good part; the good part is that I got through an entire leg workout without any issues. So hopefully it's healing up.

Bring your own cup day at 7-11 on the 18th and 19th. Gotta find the biggest thing I can use...get some slurpee.

Surpirsed Bolton haven't tried something like this to save money

Archived