Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drive through forgot to take my money.

F R E E L U N C H B O Y Z

How does a drive through exactly "forget" to take your money? Aren't you the one responsible for having your money ready when you pull around?

I pulled up to the window, money in hand, and they just handed my my bag of food and said "Have a good day"

Surely you pay at the first window though, before driving to the second window and getting your food?

Drive through forgot to take my money.

F R E E L U N C H B O Y Z

How does a drive through exactly "forget" to take your money? Aren't you the one responsible for having your money ready when you pull around?

I pulled up to the window, money in hand, and they just handed my my bag of food and said "Have a good day"

Surely you pay at the first window though, before driving to the second window and getting your food?

At some 24 hour places they close the first window after a certain time so everything is through one window.

Whole weekend was great. Spent it at one of my best friends house who I only get to see a few times a year, played a lot of basketball, a lot of video games, was sober like 10% of the time, got to see his cousin and some other old friends too. Only bad part is now I have to wake up for school in a few hours. And all four of my classes have tests within the next 3 days and I spent my weekend doing that instead of studying

It's my birthday. Got the day off work and just found out my girlfriend's got the day off too so lucky timing there.

Happy Birthday!

you sure she didn't book it off just for you?

It's my birthday. Got the day off work and just found out my girlfriend's got the day off too so lucky timing there.

Happy Birthday!

you sure she didn't book it off just for you?

Cheers mate.

Nah she doesn't get to choose her days off where she works, was just a damn good coincidence haha.

A female friend of mine treated me to Jimmy Spices (an all you can eat buffet restaurant with Chinese, Indian etc). Stomach's still hurting but it was SO good.

Oh, and I managed to bump into a childhood friend who moved to Portugal 7 years ago. Didn't even know he was back in the country, but that proper made my day.

few good things are happening rn

*my bestfriend who happens to be a radio announcer, plan to bring me in for an interview her radio held for its Youtube show. :)

*my old man planned to send me abroad to UK or Australia, most likely to Aussie, to take a magister/master degree on law as soon as I graduate later this year. I'm more excited than anything.

few good things are happening rn

*my bestfriend who happens to be a radio announcer, plan to bring me in for an interview her radio held for its Youtube show. :)

*my old man planned to send me abroad to UK or Australia, most likely to Aussie, to take a magister/master degree on law as soon as I graduate later this year. I'm more excited than anything.

You should go to the UK, purely for the PL.

Got an interview Monday for a job that is two streets away. I need this. Please Jesus I've been good this last 27 seconds.

Archived