Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Storm got intense here in NJ too. Temperature got up to 65 or something ridiculous. Think it's supposed to be like 30 by morning...wind was crazy, lightning was crazy...lost power three times. Definitely felt a bit unsettling. More than your average storm. Glad everyone is okay.

Had to put towels around my shitty window it was raining so hard, thought the window was going to blow out.

There's a youtube channel called ThingsICantFindOtherwise which posts nothing but short clips of classic Simpsons scenes. For a loooooong time, these were impossible to find, since youtube took them all down and replaced them with those bullshit Hulu scenes. Now I can finally have my glorious Simpsons reference clips back in proper form. Probably my new favorite channel.

Joanna Newsom was marvelous! I almost teared up in public, haha. Really, really amazing. I'm so glad I got tickets.

Just got tickets to see Grimes in 2 weeks in Brixton.

Awesome! Enjoy yourself!

Thanks bud! Looking forward to it for sure :happy:

My five year old daughter. I've had a week off work, and that enabled me to take her to school and things. Just seeing her bounce in, so happy - it's magic. And yesterday she asked me if I'd had a good birthday (24th). Also our little chats at bedtime where she's asking me to tell her how the heart and blood work!!

I just felt the presence of a good friend who has departed. I'm not shitting you, I felt her. She was here. I lost about 20 minutes. I didn't see her, I just felt her. I got incredibly warm and happy, and then I felt her there, as if she was standing behind me. There was no conversation or anything. I just knew she was there. I cried. My body got even warmer after that. It was just cool. Completely out of the blue as things go. She's been deceased since Thanksgiving of '13. It wasn't as if there was an anniversary or anything. I was just sitting at home, and I felt her behind me. I've never felt anything like that before.

Drive through forgot to take my money.

F R E E L U N C H B O Y Z

How does a drive through exactly "forget" to take your money? Aren't you the one responsible for having your money ready when you pull around?

I pulled up to the window, money in hand, and they just handed my my bag of food and said "Have a good day"

Archived