Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

I somehow feel like McDonalds and Subway are better here than in the US. Yeah Maccies ain't incredible, but Subway is pretty damn good in the UK.

Probably true...but I think Quickchek and Wawas are probably better than any Subway joint, regardless of location. Surely some Subway locations are better than others...even here in the US, that's probably true.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy lives in NJ, and is talking about high standards for sandwiches in the same sentences withs words containing Quickchek and Wawa. Go to a actual deli.

Not the style of sandwich being discussed here. Thought that was obvious. Talking about late night munchies, not afternoon sandwich eats. Besides that, I wouldn't pay for a sandwich from a deli anyway. If I'm making a proper sandwich, I'll just make it myself.

Sub-Way gets entirely way too much hate, it's not even that bad

Ronda Rousey in that nude body paint. Don't even care that her tits are weird.

Just saw this

No it doesn't, it gets more love than it deserves when it's not even that good. And I used to love Subway.

I somehow feel like McDonalds and Subway are better here than in the US. Yeah Maccies ain't incredible, but Subway is pretty damn good in the UK.

I think there might be something to this. Here in Finland Subway is pretty good, so it confused me when I started hearing Americans say how shitty it is.

Wawa's Philly cheesesteak was good, and it was definitely better than Geno's. I think that was the restaurant that came up with Philly cheesesteak?

Pat's invented the cheesesteak (the place across the street from Geno's). There's both ehh though, you need to go to one of the non-tourist attraction restaurants in Philly if you want a quality steak.

Best cheese steaks I've ever had were at my old job...not the ones that were on the menu for the customers...but the ones we'd make ourselves when we got hungry. My buddy always used to say "oh...you hungry, fella?" and I'd say "yea, son" and then he'd make the most killer cheese steak that ever existed...using way more than the standard amount of everything, probably costing corporate hundreds of dollars every year. :lol:

Wawa's Philly cheesesteak was good, and it was definitely better than Geno's. I think that was the restaurant that came up with Philly cheesesteak?

Pat's invented the cheesesteak (the place across the street from Geno's). There's both ehh though, you need to go to one of the non-tourist attraction restaurants in Philly if you want a quality steak.

Ah, thanks. I don't know about Pat's, but I agree with Geno's. I love the Philly cheesesteak in front of University Crossings, with extra cheese it's so good! I don't remember if I've ever had other cheesesteaks, though.

I do remember the huge slices of pizza from a pizza parlor in Philly, but I forgot where. They were bigger than my face, and it was amazing.

Best cheese steaks I've ever had were at my old job...not the ones that were on the menu for the customers...but the ones we'd make ourselves when we got hungry. My buddy always used to say "oh...you hungry, fella?" and I'd say "yea, son" and then he'd make the most killer cheese steak that ever existed...using way more than the standard amount of everything, probably costing corporate hundreds of dollars every year. :lol:

One of the reasons I loved the cheesesteak close to where I lived on campus was cuz I asked for extra cheese. Tasted amazing!

Was told Jim's Cheesesteaks was the best place to go.

Was told Jim's Cheesesteaks was the best place to go.

D'alessandro's is the place to go. It's in Germantown which is outside of the actual city, but best cheesesteak you'll ever have.

Archived