Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a ridiculous amount of time and shenanigans, I'm finally getting my bachelor's degree at the end of the month.

Congrats! How much did it cost for the paper?

Thank you! Didn't cost anything except time, since studying is more or less free over here.

After a ridiculous amount of time and shenanigans, I'm finally getting my bachelor's degree at the end of the month.

Congrats! How much did it cost for the paper?

Thank you! Didn't cost anything except time, since studying is more or less free over here.

Oh, nice. Didn't see you were from Finland. Whatcha major in?

Rewatching American Ultra.

Romeo's cheese pizza is pretty awesome. Only problem is even US would invade it for the amount of oil on pizza.

That's the way pizza should be. I hate pizza that isn't greasy.

Anyway, when you live in Jersey, you have much better pizza to eat than Pizza Hut. That said, I still dig it sometimes. Probably just a nostalgia thing. Used to eat at Pizza Hut when I was a young'n. I remember the exact interior of the building...the red plastic "pepsi" cups, etc. Pizza Hut isn't really quality pizza...but it's kinda like its own separate type of food.

I enjoy grease too, but there's a difference between good amount and almost-filling-the-plate amount. Exaggeration, but still.

Pizza Hut pizzas are horrible. They should be called greasy cheesy round dough or something. The breadsticks are the only good thing about the restaurant.

Archived