Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

I'm really pale and would look awful with yellow hair :P And no I won't be getting it cut like Naruto's, or anyone from the Narutoverse.

If anyone's interested I'll be getting the sides and a bit from the back shaved while keeping the rest as long as possible. And the hair that's kept long will be getting colored blue or purple, green and maybe a bit of pink. At least that's what I have in mind, I'll see what the stylist has to say.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I've literally only heard of one of those bands (Say Anything)...and I think they're trash.

Uh...have a nice time though. :cool:

Thanks man. I don't think most people outside that sort of scene has heard of them or listened to them. I've already seen Say Anything and Front Bottoms before so I think I most be excited for Diet Cig. Their singer is a qt.

Got a Vita memory card so now I can finally play Digimon!

The DLC came with it too so that's cool.

Daniel Bryan retiring is not a good thing in my life!

Hopefully it's a work!

There's a BS thread

Got a Vita memory card so now I can finally play Digimon!

The DLC came with it too so that's cool.

Daniel Bryan retiring is not a good thing in my life!

Hopefully it's a work!

There's a BS thread

Oh.....then my I'll move my Bryan quote to the BS thread and in this good things in my life thread, I'll replace it with, thank god there is a BS thread for me to moan in!

I saw Deadpool yesterday in the Uk, awesome film! Really top drawer IMO!

On a side note from a UK fan.....there was a surprising David Beckham line in the film, just out of curiosity, is he a household Name in the US? Or just to people who know "Soccer"?

pretty sure he's an international well-known athlete, along with Cristiano too, I guess.

I saw Deadpool yesterday in the Uk, awesome film! Really top drawer IMO!

On a side note from a UK fan.....there was a surprising David Beckham line in the film, just out of curiosity, is he a household Name in the US? Or just to people who know "Soccer"?

I'm not sure if he's a household name, but he's very well known in the US. He and his wife have been front page on gossip magazines a lot, his ads play here, and women masturbate to his underwear ads.

Archived