Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Just ate two raw onions...like apples. Because that's how I function. My brain tells me to do things, and I do them...because there must be a reason for it. Read up the effects of raw onion after I did it, and it said they help with infection and can also lower blood sugar. The infection bit makes sense...because I've been sick for about two weeks. If I miraculously get better tomorrow, I accredit the onions.

Do it on video next time.

Really wouldn't be entertaining. I didn't even flinch doing it. Them shits were delicious.

That's what's good about videoing it.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found out me and Sasha Banks share the same b'day, that's pretty awesome. Also with that being said, today's my birthday so that's cool too I guess.

Congrats, man! Have a good one!

Wrestling-wise I share a birthday with The Fink and Mick Foley... Earthquake died on my birthday, which sorta blows.

Just ate two raw onions...like apples. Because that's how I function. My brain tells me to do things, and I do them...because there must be a reason for it. Read up the effects of raw onion after I did it, and it said they help with infection and can also lower blood sugar. The infection bit makes sense...because I've been sick for about two weeks. If I miraculously get better tomorrow, I accredit the onions.

I just realized this reference is probably over 20 years old. Welp.

Ordered a new leather jacket.

Send me your old one.

Because I'm poor...not because I want to sniff it or something weird. :shift:

And you said I was acting fruity! I'd send if, if we were the same size, but I don't think we are.

Ordered a new leather jacket.

Send me your old one.

Because I'm poor...not because I want to sniff it or something weird. :shift:

It's actually both reasons.

He also wants to get some of the natural cool that will have rubbed off from you onto the jacket.

Getting an extra £150 a month from now on because of the National Living Wage or some bs. And as if that wasn't good enough already, I'm being given an additional £150 (£300 overall) in next month's wages because it backlogs it from this month as well. *censored*ing result!

Getting an extra £150 a month from now on because of the National Living Wage or some bs. And as if that wasn't good enough already, I'm being given an additional £150 (£300 overall) in next month's wages because it backlogs it from this month as well. *censored*ing result!

lol, I am getting paid 220 pounds for a 2 hour job tonight, and that's actually about half of what I usually get. I'm not even a manwhore!

GIT ON MY LEVEL!

Congrats, though, money is always goooood!

Archived