Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Well mine is plain and simple, I quit working at WalMart and will be trying my best to become a Mounted Police Officer. Always have thought that would be a cool awesome job, while it's still dangerous being a cop, I think it would be more fun then riding in a car all day long.

One drawback to this is I'd have to be a regular cop, something I wanted to bypass, for two years then apply to try and become a mounted officer. Hence the reason why I haven't been posted the Superstars or NXT win/loss records lately, my time is always busy with training, but it's well worth it...I think atleast.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know about British High School is from The Inbetweeners.

They say clunge. Love that word, man. Clunge. Rolls of the tongue so nicely. Clunge.

We don't say clunge anywhere near as much as it's said in The Inbetweeners, although the show is brilliant.

Must be a southern thing because Inbetweeners was like the first time I'd heard it.

All I know about British High School is from The Inbetweeners.

They say clunge. Love that word, man. Clunge. Rolls of the tongue so nicely. Clunge.

We don't say clunge anywhere near as much as it's said in The Inbetweeners, although the show is brilliant.
Must be a southern thing because Inbetweeners was like the first time I'd heard it.

Nah. We just say the other "C" word.

I had a nice burger at our local Pinecone. Nothing beats a good burger.

This is a fact.

two good burgers you idiots.
I couldn't handle that. I'm a small man.

Two small burgers then.
But that is equivilant to one regular burger.

But the mind sees them as two burgers of equal size and after finishing one burger you will be more than just happy to see that you have one whole more burger left to eat

Well mine is plain and simple, I quit working at WalMart and will be trying my best to become a Mounted Police Officer. Always have thought that would be a cool awesome job, while it's still dangerous being a cop, I think it would be more fun then riding in a car all day long.

One drawback to this is I'd have to be a regular cop, something I wanted to bypass, for two years then apply to try and become a mounted officer. Hence the reason why I haven't been posted the Superstars or NXT win/loss records lately, my time is always busy with training, but it's well worth it...I think atleast.

don't shoot black people, they deserve to live too.

At a decent crossroads where i have some extra money, don't know if i should save it or throw it at my credit cards to go a bit more aggressive after my debt.

save some, throw some at credit cards. best of both worlds

Re-wired a new metal halide ballast in my fish tank yesterday... then I noticed the bulb also needed to be replaced.

So it provides light from the top, or do you submerge it in water? I would be pretty scared to do that and put it in the water. My red ear slider once pushed it's water heater above the water level and it cracked. I tried to remove it and it nearly electrocuted me.

Re-wired a new metal halide ballast in my fish tank yesterday... then I noticed the bulb also needed to be replaced.

So it provides light from the top, or do you submerge it in water? I would be pretty scared to do that and put it in the water. My red ear slider once pushed it's water heater above the water level and it cracked. I tried to remove it and it nearly electrocuted me.

The halide bulbs provide light from the top, but the ballasts themselves are stored/hidden off in the side of the fish tank's stand. I probably should have switched out that faulty ballast sooner than I did this past weekend.

In other news, the wife and I started watching that 'Narcos' series on Netflix... good stuff!!

Good snow storm vibes. Planes are grounded, cars are off the road...the world can be experienced in all of its grandeur. And to make matters even better, I brought up extra firewood for the night and found a piece of white birch in there. Thought we had burned all of the white birch on Christmas 2014. I *censored*ing love white birch.

Was planning on getting 3 games within the next few months and just found out I'll only have to pay for one of them (1 is gonna be a b'day gift and the other will be paid through 2 gift cards). So instead of paying about $260 total I'll be paying $80.

Work is throwing a Christmas party tomorrow night for our hard work during the Chrismas Season. All the free pizza I can eat. All the free drinks. Laser tag, arcade games. And maybe some mini-golf.

Gonna have fun tomorrow :D

What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

I work at a Kohls store. I do lots of things. And I have a very good shot of becoming the Men's Department Supervisor at my store. So might be doing getting that position. (which is a good thing going on right now in my life in it's own right too)

Archived