Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured out how to move the windows clock from my left monitor to my right one. Always bothered me that I couldn't see what time it was when I was streaming Xbox games on my left screen. Now that problem is solved. Not to mention...it just looks cleaner with that stuff far off to the actual end of the screen, not just chilling in the middle.

Kicked a soccer ball around with a friend for a hour today for the first time since i broke my rib two weeks ago. Just worked on my left foot and some ball control with a few shots mixed in. Legs feel heavy but i feel great. Can't put any power into my kicks still.

Got a good feel of this cute hostess at work. She lost a credit card for one of the customers and was looking in the trash for it, so she was bent over and there was no way to get around her. So I was just like "I'm gonna squeeze past you here"...and totally ground up on her. Put my hand on her lower back too. Annnnd that was the first time I touched a woman. Not really, but yeah...one of those little moments that made my day considerably better. This chick is just *censored*ing adorable...but she's like barely 18. No official moves can be made...just little "accidental" ones. Anyway, I really did need to squeeze against her to get past. Wasn't just being a perv. Merely recognized an opportunity and took it...for all of mankind.

Got a good feel of this cute hostess at work. She lost a credit card for one of the customers and was looking in the trash for it, so she was bent over and there was no way to get around her. So I was just like "I'm gonna squeeze past you here"...and totally ground up on her. Put my hand on her lower back too. Annnnd that was the first time I touched a woman. Not really, but yeah...one of those little moments that made my day considerably better. This chick is just *censored*ing adorable...but she's like barely 18. No official moves can be made...just little "accidental" ones. Anyway, I really did need to squeeze against her to get past. Wasn't just being a perv. Merely recognized an opportunity and took it...for all of mankind.

Not creepy in the least bit.

Not creepy in the least bit.

If being creepy is against the law, then lock me up.

Wait, no...don't do that.

This reminds me of high school dances. Just being in giant sweaty pits with my horny classmates grinding up on the clothed asses of underaged girls for three hours straight. I can still feel the hormones. Best part of high school for sure.

You Americans and your school dances. Isn't a thing here. I wouldn't have gone to them anyway. I missed out on all the fun of not being asked to be a dance date or whatever : O

We did have a prom though, that was good.

Archived