Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had (still have, actually)...the DRM free Humble Bundle version of KotOR, and I recall it working to begin with, but then freezing or something. Can you guys not get the game to work at all, or are you just saying that it plays like shit?

I start it up, and it immediately goes into "Program has stopped working"

I had (still have, actually)...the DRM free Humble Bundle version of KotOR, and I recall it working to begin with, but then freezing or something. Can you guys not get the game to work at all, or are you just saying that it plays like shit?

Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?

Knights of the Old Republic is free for mobile devices. I'd much rather play it on my computer, but since it doesn't want to run with Windows 10, this is better than nothing.

I can see it already... "trouble keeping up with projects at work" is on its way.

Just got offered an actual job as an actual host on an actual tv-program.

It's a 1-off show, a Q&A and premiere-of-new-season special of a sketch show that runs here in Denmark, that they offered me the hosting gig on. But shit, national television y'all.

Just got offered an actual job as an actual host on an actual tv-program.

It's a 1-off show, a Q&A and premiere-of-new-season special of a sketch show that runs here in Denmark, that they offered me the hosting gig on. But shit, national television y'all.

that sounds great. :)

congratz!

Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?

I've tried pretty much everything

I have a bellybutton trail thingy, but nout above that. I remember having my Gallbladder removal surgery in 2014 and taking a week to realise that they shaved it off :lol:

My legs have more hair than my arms. My mum is really pale and fair-haired, whilst my dad is really tanned and has dark hair.

Archived