Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't felt sad or depressed in a long while (hopefully that didn't jinx it). Just feels so great to be happy and normal, for the most part again. I think my job may have something to do with it as when I have nothing to do I tend to overthink things a lot and I think that may be what triggers those moments when I feel down in the dumps.

Also really enjoying the U4 MP beta so far.

Random roadtrip up to Portland, Maine yesterday. Sucks that it was only overnight, and then basically right back around to be back in NJ before I have work tonight...but it was cool to check it out. The reason the time was so limited, is because I went with my buddy, who was driving a van full of fine art that he had to deliver to galleries in NYC, Connecticut, and Maine. So we wasted a lot of time in NY and CT before we finally got to Maine, and then it was late...so we slept, woke up, ate breakfast in Portland and then headed back to NJ. Definitely sucked to be in this cool town and not be able to really do much of anything...but it was a good time anyway. Just two dudes who have absolutely no right to be anywhere near fine art, delivering these giant paintings and statues to snooty private owners and art galleries and making fun of every single person we delivered to.

Spent most of my times this week enjoying watching Smallville for the first time. 12 years late, at least, but still awesome. Its cool how they managed to cast Annette O'Toole as Martha Kent, who also happens to be play as Lana Lang in earlier Superman movies. Just like CW's Henry Allen.

Went on a double date of sorts with my wife - and The D and his fiancee! It was so much fun!

The guy from Caws? it surely can't be anyone else but people on Caws meeting is almost unheard of

Went on a double date of sorts with my wife - and The D and his fiancee! It was so much fun!

The guy from Caws? it surely can't be anyone else but people on Caws meeting is almost unheard of

Yeah man! Caws.ws buuuddies!

You both live in the same country or did one of you fly over?

Yeah man! Caws.ws buuuddies!
You both live in the same country or did one of you fly over?

I was in Bristol for the weekend! I'm from Denmark...

Watching Bristol Rovers again?

And I know you're from Denmark. My thought was he could be too.

Yup! First time at The Mem! Was awesome!

Ooh they won too, something my team has only experienced once since April...

he go to the match with you?

Nearly ended up leaving my phone on the bus but my new hero stopped me and gave it me. Thanks random guy, I owe you my life!

Your life is worth the approximate value of a cell phone?

Probably less.

Archived