Radical Creations Presents: 2K16 Originals Overhauled! *UPDATES: Page 1* 04/26/16

EdgarAllenBro™

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm finally back! I took a step back to find some well-needed motivation to work on and better all of my CAWs. Check out page 1 for a *complete* Overhaul! I also added CraVen Alexander to the list, finally. Let me know what you think. :)

Not sure about your revamp of your caws or your new ones but the only reason months ago that I was Interested in your CAWS was because of CARNAGE & VENOM. Other than that, I think I'm ok for now.

Then why even comment if you aren't going to be productive about it? I think I am okay with you not coming back.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thoroughly impressed. The logo work had to take some serious time to implement. The detailing on each character is awesome.

Thank you, it did take some time. I appreciate your keen eye for things like that!

I love the look of 'The Livewire', orginal name and just looks like a natural heel. May have to download him.

Thank you, I seem to get a lot of feedback on Aaron Williams. I will have to put him up for download. Just never got around to it because his moveset was never completed.

My goodness man. Dem logoz! Seriously though, excellent work all-round!

Thank you! Most of my logos are made from scratch. Everything I find is altered into something unique if I don't make it myself. Appreciate the compliments.

Love these CAWs, just grabbed the Radical, Venom and Carnage. Will definitely pick up the Livewire too when he's available, any ETA on that?

Yes, sorry I did not realized people still look at my stuff on here. Just popped in out of curiosity. I will have to finish his moveset so I can upload him for you. I will get on that as soon as possible. Thank you for downloading and liking my CAWs! :)

Thoroughly impressed. The logo work had to take some serious time to implement. The detailing on each character is awesome.

Thank you, it did take some time. I appreciate your keen eye for things like that!

I love the look of 'The Livewire', orginal name and just looks like a natural heel. May have to download him.

Thank you, I seem to get a lot of feedback on Aaron Williams. I will have to put him up for download. Just never got around to it because his moveset was never completed.

My goodness man. Dem logoz! Seriously though, excellent work all-round!

Thank you! Most of my logos are made from scratch. Everything I find is altered into something unique if I don't make it myself. Appreciate the compliments.

Love these CAWs, just grabbed the Radical, Venom and Carnage. Will definitely pick up the Livewire too when he's available, any ETA on that?

Yes, sorry I did not realized people still look at my stuff on here. Just popped in out of curiosity. I will have to finish his moveset so I can upload him for you. I will get on that as soon as possible. Thank you for downloading and liking my CAWs! :)

Thanks man. Grabbed Izzy Insane yesterday too. I'm doing one last run of Universe before 2017 arrives and I'm going for a predominately CAW Universe. With my own CAWs, plus yours and Oz70NYC's it's almost ready to go!

Archived