Radical Creations Presents: 2K16 Originals Overhauled! *UPDATES: Page 1* 04/26/16

EdgarAllenBro™

You should name your other guys Kraveyn Alexander. :P

Now there's a thought. Haha, I am digging the spelling of it. At first the 'K' and the 'y' seemed strange. The more I stare at it. The better it looks. We'll see! :P

When Carnage up on CC? I want him and he is real cool attire then Prince Devitt aka Finn Balor

I will have him uploaded later on today around 4PM EST. :)

Cool and I will check it ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should name your other guys Kraveyn Alexander. :P

Now there's a thought. Haha, I am digging the spelling of it. At first the 'K' and the 'y' seemed strange. The more I stare at it. The better it looks. We'll see! :P

When Carnage up on CC? I want him and he is real cool attire then Prince Devitt aka Finn Balor

I will have him uploaded later on today around 4PM EST. :)
Cool and I will check it ?
Awesome bro, I appreciate the comments too. I will update and have the tags under Carnage's picture when he's all set to go. :)

Updates include Aaron Williams' Singles Attire and an updatef Carnage attire. I know I said Carnage would be uploaded yesterday, but between work and sleep, I haven't been able to yet. Will do so tonight. For now, as always... enjoy and let me know what you think!

CARNAGE:

7xYir9a.jpg

ysvcCSV.jpgMNp0MXp.jpgzpW5uBV.jpg

Aaron Williams Singles Attire:uuSWPgR.jpg4JJ9viK.jpgqX3ZMkc.jpgC4J105v.jpgvR5Ty5B.jpgrio0BlA.jpg

Cool. I hope you'll do singles attires for the other two next.

That was the next goal. :)

No freakin way, CARNAGE is mean!!!!Loving those live wire logos too!

Glad you love the updates, ZEDA-K! I always look forward to your comments, man. Makes me feel that it was all worth the lack of sleep pushing these updates out. Haha you rock, man.

Update Carnage is perfect also Arron Williams too as well and your Carnage become he's my favorite so far I'm still waiting for him to download.

Thanks, man. Look no further, the wait is over. Carnage is, in fact, uploaded to the C.C. Still have no moveset for Aaron Williams, so until I do he won't be on the C.C. just yet.

Tags for Carnage: Carnage, Marvel, CAWS_WS, The_Radical

Recently updated is Izzy Insane as his Alter Ego Venom!

VENOM

EdCs4mS.jpg

vW8RCBw.jpgiRG40f4.jpgUz3EQsq.jpgeJ7samX.jpguH8hjEU.jpgryldL4a.jpgLRiR7RF.jpgacvKTrz.jpg7KhgMlh.jpg

G0Ex3HX.jpg

I look through your thread, and after the Carnage and Venom caws, the only thing going through my head is the Maximum Carnage theme from the SNES/Genesis game. Love how they turned out! Using Sin Cara's mask to extend the eyes is such a unique idea.

I look through your thread, and after the Carnage and Venom caws, the only thing going through my head is the Maximum Carnage theme from the SNES/Genesis game. Love how they turned out! Using Sin Cara's mask to extend the eyes is such a unique idea.

Oh, it seems you caught on to my cheeky ways with the mask. ;)

Haha I appreciate the time and effort you out into that compliment. A remix of the Maximum Carnage theme actually has been in the works for their theme ironically. How'd you guess! Spot on, props.

Aaron Willian's in his workshop attire going to be uploaded at all? Thanks

Yeah, I just have to make his moveset and then he will be uploaded, both attires. I've just been busy with the holidays and work. Keep a look out for my next update, which will feature the tags to download A-Dubbz.

Thank you man, Christmas came early for me this year. They are very fun to use in my universe, love the move-sets too.

I'm so glad you like them, man. If you want to set them as a Tag Team this is their info.

Name: Venom & Carnage

Announcer: The Faces of Fear

Tag Team Entrance:

Together

The Ascension

In-Game Theme: Finn Balor Demon

Carnage should be on the right with Venom on the left to correspond with the nameplate, if you set their positions correctly!

• 3 weeks later...

Is williams uploaded bud.Outlaws are my nxt tag champs.Love the caws mate.Hopefully more are in the works.

Thanks bud, I appreciate that. :) More are in the works. I think I just need to do some minor tweaks to Williams' moveset and he will be uploaded. I know a lot of people have like an entire roster worth of CAWs they make, but that would get old for me knowing every year I'd have to remake them. I just have five CAWs so any updates made will be new attires I made for them. Otherwise, it will be other people's CAWs I made attires for. Still haven't made CraVen or the other CAW. They will be made though, I just like to be thorough with the ones I have made already before moving forward. I cannot figure out the face photo morph as I would like textures for all of them. Sorry for slacking, I will keep the ball rolling.

• 2 weeks later...

I really love those Symbiote attires

Thanks man I appreciate that.

Just finished The Radical's main attire, finally giving him an updated look other than ripped jeans and a T-Shirt.

I am quite happy with the look. More to come!

Aaron's moveset was reset. :(

So I will be working on that tonight so he can finally be uploaded.

For now as always, thanks for checking out my updates and giving feedback and commenting. I always like hearing from you guys. :)

Main Attire - Red Variant

WbvX3Z8.jpg

X7MQK6Z.jpg

72cXvUF.jpg

peBCwVb.jpg

IufnFRg.jpg

Ey2tWEk.jpg

b4p64b3.jpg

KBQ33uu.jpg

zCXuWyQ.jpg

rHAiBK2.jpg

Alt - Blue Variant