Radical Creations Presents: 2K16 Originals Overhauled! *UPDATES: Page 1* 04/26/16

EdgarAllenBro™

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile but I did some serious overhauling of my characters from face textures to attires. I am glad to be back and I hope you enjoy the updated versions of all my characters. I'd appreciate any feedback you may have on them. :)

ALIAS: The Radical

HOMETOWN: Detroit, MI

HEIGHT: 5'10"

WEIGHT: 211 lbs.

ALIGNMENT: Tweener [Face]

RELATIVES: CraVen [uncle]

FINISHERS:

The eRadicator! [standing Shiranui 1/Corner Shiranui]

Last-Ditch Effort [book End]

SIGNATURES:

The RadiShock! [standing Reverse STO/Corner Reverse STO]

Handstand Headscissors Takedown

Close-Up

MAp2blq.jpg

Original Attire - Red

7vX3e5G.jpg

6iJipBW.jpg

DyWrczl.jpg

fUT74ON.jpg

Alt Attire - Blue Variant

mox6yUi.jpg

hnYx4Io.jpg

Z1zdQut.jpg

MvZaqF7.jpg

Alt Attire - Green Variant

91FwG6X.jpg

ZjIFbho.jpg

LnPBrWa.jpg

mxaowHx.jpg

Entrance

http://youtu.be/F505GK8mrBY

ALIAS: Izzy Insane

HOMETOWN: Detroit, MI

HEIGHT: 5'10"

WEIGHT: 210 lbs.

ALIGNMENT: Babyface

FINISHERS:

Temporary Insanity [salida Del Sol]

Temporal Lobe Displacement [black Magic]

SIGNATURES:

A Lasting Impression [Helluva Kick 2]

Driven Insane [Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver]

Close-Up

aYQbeCj.jpg

zKY1sGs.jpg

hGYV7ot.jpg

Original Attire

xLbpcFk.jpg

08THz2V.jpg

ALIAS: "The LiveWire" Aaron Williams

HOMETOWN: Columbus, OH

BILLED FROM: Detroit, MI

HEIGHT: 5'11"

WEIGHT: 220 lbs.

ALIGNMENT: Tweener [Heel]

FINISHERS:

Brainbuster!!! [brainbuster 02/Top Rope Brainbuster]

Superkick [sweet Chin Music 01]

450 Splash

SIGNATURES:

? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ?

[W.I.P.]

Close-Up

Qest5d7.jpg

Original Attire - LiveWire

eKnuBqc.jpg

lnMVsvF.jpg

AbDNjM4.jpgdQVxzCY.jpg

ALIAS: CraVen Alexander

HOMETOWN: Death Valley

HEIGHT: 6'5"

WEIGHT: 275 lbs.

ALIGNMENT: Heel

RELATIVES: The Radical [Nephew]

FINISHERS:

The Last Nail in the Coffin [Leaping Tombstone Piledriver]

Chokeslam

SIGNATURES:

The Last Ride

Brogue Kick

Original Attire

YrbgXFn.jpg

UnPiC7k.jpg

C8PgMRP.jpg

TCW0J1G.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You won't have to wait too long. I just finished Izzy Insane, will have him posted. I don't have any movesets for them yet, but once I do I will upload any CAW that people might want. Also lmao glad you think so. I had hoped the name & avatar combo would be funny to someone. Mission accomplished!

*UPDATE* 11/29/15 - Added Izzy Insane and Outlaws of Detroit Tag Team Entrance, with a preview of the NIWA: Breakdown! Arena I made for an E-Fed I'm in. Still working on Izzy's moveset. The Radical is complete so if anyone wants me to upload him, I can. :) Still working on making Aaron Williams, as he is my next project.

I will be working on Aaron Williams tomorrow and I will have Izzy and The Radical uploaded today. Been fine tuning their movesets and testing them out. So far I am happy with what I've come up with.

What's the tags to download them.

I will be working on Aaron Williams tomorrow and I will have Izzy and The Radical uploaded today. Been fine tuning their movesets and testing them out. So far I am happy with what I've come up with.

Search for "Radical"

Search for "Radical"

Sorry I have been quite busy working full-time. I did a major update and uploaded Izzy and The Radical with their corresponding tags and I added Aaron Williams. Still working on his moveset. Will upload him soon!

I like 'em. Not usually my cup of tea this style of CAW, but they're well made.

I appreciate that. Thank you, Oz70NYC. I used to be really big into the kick pads and tights, but almost everybody's CAW has them. It went from a nice Indy feel to everybody being Indy. I tried to branch away, as I wanted to be unique and not like the rest -- so I redesigned my faction with a biker look, because they're from Motor City. No worries, they will also have singles attires, that's my next project. :)

Thanks, AS-Badger. :) I couldn't wait to get in on the action this year. After seeing your UWA Showcase, I'm thinking Radicazz vs. Radical could be a pretty awesome rivalry.

You sure he can hang with Radicazz? Haha, IM sure theres a Destiny's Claim Spot open. Fightclub rules"!!!

Add me up on PSN OLM_benji.

Thanks, AS-Badger. :) I couldn't wait to get in on the action this year. After seeing your UWA Showcase, I'm thinking Radicazz vs. Radical could be a pretty awesome rivalry.

You sure he can hang with Radicazz? Haha, IM sure theres a Destiny's Claim Spot open. Fightclub rules"!!!

Add me up on PSN OLM_benji.

It's a done deal, AS-Badger! You've been added.

Thank you for EDGARALLENBRO, these are great!

ZEDA-K you are the man. I always appreciate your comments.

I updated and added Carnage, The Radical's alter ego! He can be found underneath The Radical. Tell me what you all think!

You should name your other guys Kraveyn Alexander. :P

Now there's a thought. Haha, I am digging the spelling of it. At first the 'K' and the 'y' seemed strange. The more I stare at it. The better it looks. We'll see! :P

When Carnage up on CC? I want him and he is real cool attire then Prince Devitt aka Finn Balor

I will have him uploaded later on today around 4PM EST. :)

Archived