Custom Arena

ChronicFlynn

I love CAA, always have, but they took a huge step back this year, as the entrance way is pretty much pointless. It's almost back to WWE '12 standards, in a way. Why, oh why, do our designs we spend so long making, disappear during the actual entrances?

And what's more frustrating still, is that they fixed it last year!!!

Gah. I suppose it's another quiet 'new' feature to add next year. Genuinely saddened me lol Especially when they give you the option for 'Arena Movie' or whatever it is, and I just get Raw logos come up instead.....

I love CAA, always have, but they took a huge step back this year, as the entrance way is pretty much pointless. It's almost back to WWE '12 standards, in a way. Why, oh why, do our designs we spend so long making, disappear during the actual entrances?

And what's more frustrating still, is that they fixed it last year!!!

Gah. I suppose it's another quiet 'new' feature to add next year. Genuinely saddened me lol Especially when they give you the option for 'Arena Movie' or whatever it is, and I just get Raw logos come up instead.....

Because of the options in the wrestler's entrance. There is a minitron for that...

and there was no CaA last year

Archived