1.02 update (last gen)

RnC

Before the launch of the New Moves Pack on 11/24/15, the 1.02 patch for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 will hit on 11/23/15 at 9:00 AM UTC (1:00 AM PST)! Check out the patch notes below.

GAMEPLAY

Fixed several exploits with certain moves that gave the attacker an unfair advantage

Fixed a title stability issue that occur when playing successive 6-Man matches

Addressed several warping and clipping issues that could occur when performing various moves

Addressed an issue where the AI could not successfully grab an opponent standing on the corner top rope from the apron

Made several balance adjustments to the damage of various moves

Addressed an issue where Superstars were not properly selling after certain moves and recovering too quickly

Fixed an issue where a Superstar could freeze after performing Mandible Claw 3

Fixed an issue where the USO Crazy OMG Dive move wasnt assigned to Jey or Jimmy Uso

Fixed an issue where the referee could get stuck during a Mixed Gender Tag Match

Balanced a number of moves to allow them to be interrupted

Fixed an issue where the player could receive a prompt for a corner signature or finisher at an inappropriate time

Addressed a loss of control that could occur when multiple winning conditions were met at once in a custom match

Addressed an exploit that occurred when assigning a leverage pin to a Custom Diva

Fixed an issue with Helluva Kick 2 to allow it to be performed as a signature or finisher

Addressed an improper animation that occurred when transitioning from a head limb target grapple from the waist lock position

Fixed an issue where the match wouldnt end properly after performing a rope OMG! move when match rule K.O. is ON

VISUAL PRESENTATION

Addressed an issue where the New Day didnt appear properly with titles during entrances while holding the Tag Team Championships

Fixed an issue where the new champion would be holding two of the same Championship during the victory scene after winning a double title match

Fixed a camera issue with Bo Dallass entrance in the Money in the Bank arena

Addressed an issue where city and Superstar name plates would stutter during entrances as they came on screen

Fixed an issue with Dolph Zigglers entrance when on the stage

?

WWE CREATIONS

Addressed a prop issue with Alicia Foxs boa in advanced entrance creation

Made several camera improvements for certain items in Superstar Threads

Fixed an issue where custom arena patterns were not saving properly when re-edited

Adjusted the move categories for Pele Kick in Edit Move-set to improve its ability to connect with an opponent

WWE UNIVERSE

Addressed an issue where the winner in the victory scene didnt match with the winner of the match in a certain event

2K SHOWCASE

Addressed several issues where characters warped or appeared in the wrong position after a cutscene or objective completion

Fixed a few issues with Titantrons appearing properly during entrance in multiple matches

Fixed an issue where Dude Love was not attacking the player during sections of the Over the Edge: In Your House match

Addressed an issue where the blood on Mr. McMahon wouldnt appear consistently across cutscenes during the St. Valentines Day Massacre match

Fixed a hang that could occur when trying to complete Unforgiven: In Your House match against Dude Love by pinfall instead of completing an objective

Addressed multiple issues where Championships werent displaying with certain title motions

Fixed an incorrect match stipulation displaying during the Fully Loaded 1999 match

Fixed an issue where the reversal help text wasnt appearing properly in the WrestleMania X-Seven match after performing a taunt against The Rock

AUDIO

Addressed several issues related to missing sound effects

Fixed an issue where the incorrect music would play during The Rocks victory scenes for the WrestleMania 17 and Vengeance 01 attires

Fixed an issue affecting Brie Bellas Brie Mode taunt

MENU

Fixed an issue where the Elimination Chamber transition wipe wasnt displaying properly

Fixed an issue where a Custom Superstar portrait could overlap any WWE Superstar portrait when viewed in a specialty title match

at least im not nuts thinking the uso crazy move wasn't in the game. I thought i was dumb and just couldn't do it.

good to know that they're the dumb ones that forgot to assign that OMG to the Usos

like how they added Nikki Bellas arm trap STO thingy as a new move this year......but didn't even bother to actually put it in her moveset.

So of all the fixes it didn't fix the locked/hidden moves or the stuttering title entrances

Sadly I don't see the locked/hidden moves issue being fixed like it wasn't in 2K15.

Was there a locked moves issue last year?

It is pretty shameful that we paid good money for a game that has moves we can't even use

There was a number of fixes Superstar Threads needed editing Brie or Nikki's top, Rybacks wristbands and others

I know the two big ones were Usos face paint and Kalisto pants and mask colors

Nikki's top issue was fixed not Brie's. Kalisto mask and pants also still not fixed, Cactus Jack's pants issues fixed, I guess Dude Love's shirt tone is gonna stay the same because that wasn't fixed. Still can't change Usos' face paint.

To be honest not really sure what else either didn't get fixed or did. if you know please post. Thanks

We can't edit Stephanie alt attire in Superstar threads

Also we can't make our taker '11 or triple h'11 Superstar head as an alt attire in caw mode

Did the patch fix this?

they might've have done those superstar threads things on purpose;

attitude era Kanes superstar threads are the ones that are broken. The parts are labeled wrong

Yes I noted this before

So of all the fixes it didn't fix the locked/hidden moves or the stuttering title entrances

Sadly I don't see the locked/hidden moves issue being fixed like it wasn't in 2K15.

It is pretty shameful that we paid good money for a game that has moves we can't even use

Yes there was. The preset movesets in 2K15 had some hidden moves.

Oh never knew that, it can't be on the level of 2K16's hidden/locked moves though

Do you know what the hidden moves in 2K15 were?

Oh never knew that, it can't be on the level of 2K16's hidden/locked moves though

Do you know what the hidden moves in 2K15 were?

No it wasn't as bad as 2K16's and they were different hidden moves that aren't in 2K16. Two off the top of my head was Justin Gabriel's 450 Splash and the old Corkscrew Moonsault.

Archived