Tommy Dreamer preview (12/21/15), AJ Styles (w/ Preview Video, Uploaded)

MrMEC

AJ STYLES

Already uploaded one version of AJ on Live - search for "mrmec2009" (by user). This is the latest version. Two attires - Bullet Club and blue 2012 attire (updated screenshots added).

I honestly think this is the best version of AJ Styles out there, period. Hope you do too!

I'd appreciate your feedback to make it even better for a future update.

Update (11/23/15): UPLOADED TO LIVE! Enjoy.

Preview Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mauMNGT7NvM

Bullet Club Attire:

Screenshot-Original%206.png

Screenshot-Original%204_1.png

Blue 2012 Attire:Screenshot-Original%203.pngScreenshot-Original%205.png

Screenshot-Original%202.png

TOMMY DREAMER

Working on Tommy Dreamer since I couldn't find any decent ones out there. I'm liking how it's coming so far, but still think the face could be better. Would appreciate any comments.

[update 12/21/15] - Face updated. Attire is still in progress (so ignore the crappy shirt logo for now)

image%201.pngimage.png

Thanks, much appreciated. I'm not happy with Dreamer's face though and think I'll be redoing it again entirely. I've tried a few textures already and just haven't been able to capture him like I've wanted to. I'll keep at it though.

Also working on a couple more CAWs but will post them when they're good enough to show - I think I jumped the gun with Dreamer. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't played the game in a while but definitely plan to get back to it and do Dreamer's return look/attire. Will try to have an update by the weekend.

------------

[12/21/15] - Face updated. It's looking better I think, but the attire is still in progress. I think it's coming along nicely, though...feedback welcome.

image%201.png

image.png

Archived