NXT Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This company is legit getting to be too much with their corporate screwjob angles.

And all that match really did was make me like that NXT referee a bit more.

They were using the rumor of WWE trying to push Eva as champ into a story line.

I don't care what the reasoning is...it doesn't change what I said...they've been doing corporate screw-job angles since Daniel Bryan...and not a single one has ever had a decent blow-off. They all end with fans not giving a shit. Actually, I take that back...Seth Rollins was the only good thing that came out of a corporate angle.

This company is legit getting to be too much with their corporate screwjob angles.

And all that match really did was make me like that NXT referee a bit more.

They were using the rumor of WWE trying to push Eva as champ into a story line.

I don't care what the reasoning is...it doesn't change what I said...they've been doing corporate screw-job angles since Daniel Bryan...and not a single one has ever had a decent blow-off. They all end with fans not giving a shit. Actually, I take that back...Seth Rollins was the only good thing that came out of a corporate angle.

Probably because they wanna get this Eva Marie story over with.

Doesn't seem at all like they "want to get this Eva Marie story over with". It seems like they're putting a great deal of effort into having her on the product as much as possible. If they wanted to "get it over with", then they wouldn't have done it at all.

Cause they are not going to do Eva Marie vs. Bayley for the title during WM Weekend which will most likely be a NXT special.

The best match-up they could possibly do is probably Asuka vs. Bayley. If only the other three Horsewomen were still in NXT, though.

Emma would be good too...probably better than Asuka, because she's a heel and she has history with Bayley. They also could have simply kept going with Bayley vs Alexa Bliss. And even Dana would be better than Eva. The entire Eva situation is just nonsensical.

WWE NXT Superstar Wesley Blake was arrested in Florida this past July 3rd for DUI. The arrest occurred at around 3am and Blake's drivers license was suspended, according to documents uncovered by Pro Wrestling Sheet. They also have video, seen above, of Blake refusing a breath test.
Blake initially entered a plea of not guilty but then waived his right to a trial and the case is now in pre-trial mode, indicating that Blake has entered into a program with several requirements - likely that he completes community service and some sort of class. He will also avoid any sentencing and the charges will be dropped if he meets those requirements.
No word yet on if WWE was aware of the arrest. Blake and partner Murphy had the NXT Tag Team Titles at the time but lost them over a month later at "Takeover: Brooklyn" to The Vaudevillains.
Source LOP

Well, if he got that DUI back in the Summer and the WWE didn't know then he probably has some shit coming to him. If they did know and this becomes a big thing then they'll probably release a statement. At least he didn't beat up the cop.

Hype for Yakuza Kick Boy's return. The heart of NXT has been a bit empty since he left.

Well, if he got that DUI back in the Summer and the WWE didn't know then he probably has some shit coming to him. If they did know and this becomes a big thing then they'll probably release a statement. At least he didn't beat up the cop.

Hype for Yakuza Kick Boy's return. The heart of NXT has been a bit empty since he left.

Itll be a short lived return with the lack of depth on Raw hes my number 1 guy to re debut

NXT lacks a tall powerful face female to combat Nia Jax cause all the other women are short. The seconds tallest to Nia is Billie Kay and Peyton Royce.

Not really any reason why her opponent needs to be tall. That aside, the only powerful female they have is Asuka...which will probably be coming shortly.

Honestly, I don't think they should bring Zayn back to NXT at all. He was literally making his main roster transition when he got hurt. Why should they bring him back to anything lower than that?

Maybe this is like a rehab stint like you see in Baseball.

Story wise really the only return that makes sense is main roster vs Owens. Anything else seems so small time for him now

I see Zayn being in NXT for a very brief time; maybe to compete against two or three different people he hadn't faced before getting injured, and then say adios. Maybe not, though...as he could have matches against guys like Crews, Balor, Joe, Corbin, etc on the main roster in the future whenever they get called up.

As WWE continues to try and beef up their NXT roster, a new report says that theyve turned their eye onto a popular Ring of Honor team. The WON reports that a few talent in the company are trying to recruit Bobby Fish and Kyle OReilly, aka reDRagon, to jumping ship.

According to the site, Fish and OReillys contract negotiations have stalled recently which is giving WWE an opening, and a few members of the WWE roster have been trying to lure them over. The site says that the ROH and the team arent close in terms of their negotiations. WWE has been trying to build up their NXT roster so that they can tour more extensively in 2016.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-talent-trying-to-recruit-redragon/

Archived