NXT Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Billie Kay alot. Matter a fact all these Australian girls the been using are all good and unique in the way they wrestle. Peyton might be my favorite tho.

There is more than one of them? Do they all have legs for days or is that just one of them?

Yes and no. Billie Kay is the one with the legs and Peyton Royce is the one with the booty.

I like Billie Kay alot. Matter a fact all these Australian girls the been using are all good and unique in the way they wrestle. Peyton might be my favorite tho.

There is more than one of them? Do they all have legs for days or is that just one of them?

Yes and no. Billie Kay is the one with the legs and Peyton Royce is the one with the booty.

Yea this lol Peyton is fine af.

Yea this lol Peyton is fine af.

This I agree with

As noted back in August, 29 year old Armando Alejandro Montalvo was shot outside the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL. Orlando affiliate WFTV-9 has now released footage of the shooting.

Montalvo survived the shooting and is being charged with aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest and trespassing. He has also pleaded not guilty and is slated to go to trial in February.

Footage can be seen here: http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/footage-crazy-fan-shot-at-the-wwe-performance-center/

Earlier today, Wrestling Inc noticed that Solomon Crowe's profile was gone from WWE.com's NXT roster page.

Crowe, who made a name for himself on the independent scene along with future WWE stars like Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens while working in CZW, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and the WWNLive promotions, was signed by WWE in 2013. It took him a while to debut on television, and in the past year he's gone from the cusp of a push where he was at least used as enhancement talent for major stars like Owens and Apollo Crews to being absent from WWE Network for the last several months. There were signs of a heel turn that may have better suited his style, and he had been paired with Zahra Schreiber as his manager on the house show circuit just before her release. When that gimmick was scrapped, there didn't look to be any other plan for him.

It now appears that has lead him to ask for his release from the company, according to PWInsider - a request the company has granted.

Look for him to return as a major player with the companies he worked with prior to signing with the E, back under his Sami Callihan character.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/11/24/9793124/solomon-crowe-asks-for-and-is-granted-his-wwe-nxt-release?utm_campaign=cagesideseats&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

I feel like they were just biding time before they found a use for Crowe. He was treading water, I reckon if he'd stuck around he would have gotten his opportunity to shine.

I kind of agree. Look how long it took Jason Jordan to find his role. Or Baron Corbin. They were no name jobbers and got pushed on a whim.

I feel like since they got him at a pretty young age of 25 that they thought they could keep him around in NXT forever and take their time with him until he was in his 30s or something.

Archived