NXT Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, back when Corey Graves still wrestles, is he the guy that's very promising that you wish someday he will be on the main roster?

Not in my eyes. I never liked him but hes so damn stellar at commentary.

Yeah. And I can learn the name of some moves like the Niagara driver: Crucifix into a sit-out Powerbomb performed by Roman Reigns.

Guys, back when Corey Graves still wrestles, is he the guy that's very promising that you wish someday he will be on the main roster?

I loved his look and wished nothing but success for him. His short face run against The Shield and his themes were sick. Sad he got concussion prone, but blessing in disguise, he's probably the best commentator rn

I loved his look and wished nothing but success for him. His short face run against The Shield and his themes were sick. Sad he got concussion prone, but blessing in disguise, he's probably the best commentator rn

Alongside with Mauro of course. And speaking of commentator, Scott Standford is also good. I wonder why they pull him out.

Archived