NXT Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROH World Champion Jay Lethal recently spoke with NashvilleScene.com to promote tonights Ring of Honor TV tapings. The full interview is at this link: http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashville/while-the-media-debates-racism-in-pro-wrestling-ring-of-honors-jay-lethal-enjoys-his-moment-as-the-sports-reigning-world-champion/Content?oid=6120065. Lethal, who has been the subject of WWE speculation this year, commented on possibly going to work for the company:

Im going to say that, for most professional wrestlers around my age and from my generation, the reason we got into wrestling was due to a love that was created in part by being fans of the WWE as kids.

To say that I wouldnt want to work there would be a misstatement, because it is the company that started my love for professional wrestling, so I do have to say that it would be cool to wrestle for the WWE. But on the other side of that token, I wouldnt feel like, Man, I really missed out on something big.'

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/roh-world-champion-on-possibly-signing-with-wwe/

Spoilers

Looks like the Demon in Balor will rise again at TakeOver: London. I don't about how NXT are booking Balor in this feud so far with Joe, if the spoilers are as accurate and everything actually went down as written. But to have him basically get bitched by Joe two weeks in a row leading up to the big show, only to have him basically hulk up in the title match, is kind of cheesy if you ask me. I get the character and all, but it was cool when it was just Finn, going extra hard, being extra focused, in a different place. But they seem to be turning Demon Balor into an actual living entity inside of Finn Balor. Maybe I'm taking it out of context, and things will be different or that I'm wrong about the booking of him.

Just don't wanna see my boy Finn played like that, man. :cry::cry:

Fans of professional wrestling have become so enamored with developmental promotion NXT that an arena full of spectators overzealously burst out chanting This is awesome well before the first match of a recent event.

This is awe-some (clap-clap-clapclapclap), fans hollered while a confused-looking roadie tightened the top rope with a wrench. This is awe-some (clap-clap-clapclapclap).

When the roadie then departed the ring and put the wrench back in a toolbox under the ring, the fans erupted into a boisterous chant of Holy sh**! Holy sh**!

The roof of the NXT arena at Full Sail University was then practically blown off when referee Drake Wuertz entered the ring and checked the positioning of turnbuckle pads.

Youve still got it! the fans chanted at Weurtz, youve still got it!

When the event actually got under way and Tyler Breeze made his way to the ring, dozens of fans wet their pants and two spontaneously combusted.

The vast majority of jubilant NXT fans seem to have forgotten that, roughly three years ago, they unanimously hated NXT and wished it would cease to exist.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/nxt-fans-chant-awesome-empty-ring/

I like Billie Kay alot. Matter a fact all these Australian girls the been using are all good and unique in the way they wrestle. Peyton might be my favorite tho.

There is more than one of them? Do they all have legs for days or is that just one of them?

Fans of professional wrestling have become so enamored with developmental promotion NXT that an arena full of spectators overzealously burst out chanting This is awesome well before the first match of a recent event.

This is awe-some (clap-clap-clapclapclap), fans hollered while a confused-looking roadie tightened the top rope with a wrench. This is awe-some (clap-clap-clapclapclap).

When the roadie then departed the ring and put the wrench back in a toolbox under the ring, the fans erupted into a boisterous chant of Holy sh**! Holy sh**!

The roof of the NXT arena at Full Sail University was then practically blown off when referee Drake Wuertz entered the ring and checked the positioning of turnbuckle pads.

Youve still got it! the fans chanted at Weurtz, youve still got it!

When the event actually got under way and Tyler Breeze made his way to the ring, dozens of fans wet their pants and two spontaneously combusted.

The vast majority of jubilant NXT fans seem to have forgotten that, roughly three years ago, they unanimously hated NXT and wished it would cease to exist.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/nxt-fans-chant-awesome-empty-ring/

Well played, Kayfabe News. Well played.

I like Billie Kay alot. Matter a fact all these Australian girls the been using are all good and unique in the way they wrestle. Peyton might be my favorite tho.

There is more than one of them? Do they all have legs for days or is that just one of them?

Yeah Kay, Peyton and i think like 2 more. They hot and can wrestle its awesome. And yeah they all got legs for days too. Reminding me of Stacy Keibler and shit.

Yeah Kay, Peyton and i think like 2 more. They hot and can wrestle its awesome. And yeah they all got legs for days too. Reminding me of Stacy Keibler and shit.

There's just Billie and Peyton and Emma of course.

There's just Billie and Peyton and Emma of course.

Nah, Shazza and some 4th girl are Aussie too.

Archived