Need opinions on my custom championships (WWE Internet/Network Titles) (Custom Women's Title added)

iamkeyu

What's up y'all? Long time user of the site, first time posting though.

I've been trying to work around the concept of a WWE Internet or WWE Network Championship and I've come up with a few ideas but I'd like some opinions on which designs I should ditch and which one I should keep working on.

If the designs seem simple it's because they are, I'm a simple kind of dude

K6qcLlo.jpg

S1GUjK4.jpg

TsJAGfd.jpg

EDIT:

NXT INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP

lBQYkYY.png

WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP (Still a WIP)

IrCdFwW.png

IMO:

The first has too small a center plate for the strap - looks odd.

The second fits well and I like the Internet logos. Not sure about the NXT logo though, unless it's appropriate for your universe.

The third is striking and has the most presence but, on the same token, looks more like a revamped WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

All in all, it depends on what you'really going for. I'd say keep working with the second option.

I like the first design the most, although the strap is too large. The second one looks less connected, if that makes sense. The colors are too close together, yet also off imo.

The third one looks like a temporary belt, since sideplates and centerplate are basically the same

I like the first design the most, although the strap is too large. The second one looks less connected, if that makes sense. The colors are too close together, yet also off imo.

The third one looks like a temporary belt, since sideplates and centerplate are basically the same

Yeah, I see what you're saying about the disconnect on the second one. I think the second plate would flow nicely on the third strap.

Thanks for the comments!

Is there a way to have different side plates with different straps? I want to match the shape of the center plate but I also want the 4 even sized side plates for the logos.

Also I've been trying to work on a variation of the second belt.

lBQYkYY.png

Here's my shot a Women's Championship. Still a work in progress but I don't really know what else to do with it. It should already be uploaded in it's current state if anyone is interested. Tags should be:DIVA, WOMEN, IAMKEYU, if I remember correctly

IrCdFwW.png

Archived