How I Would Book Survivor Series 2015

JMike

I will now attempt (and fail) to book this years Survivor Series. God help us all.

Traditional 5v5 Survivor Series Match:

The competitors in this pretty much have to be the biggest names not on the card. The face team will probably have Cesaro, Ryback and Neville immediately spring to mind. They should also put the Lucha Dragons in for Kalisto's push. For the heel team, I believe that it will have Sheamus, King Barrett, Stardust, Big Show and The Miz. The face team should win and Kalisto should be the final survivor.

Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze

Tyler wins. Give the man a push.

Paige vs Charlotte

A Charlotte win should happen but I wouldn't mind a shocker where Paige wins.

Brothers of Destruction vs Wyatt Family

I'm going to assume that the two men representing the Wyatt's would be Bray and Braun. Probably going to happen. I'm still on the fence on who's going to win. The Wyatt Family win would stop their burying and make them look crazily strong, while a win by the BoD would probably cause Wyatt, Rowan and Harper to get released from WWE and Braun becoming a dancer funk man teamed up with Rusev. Okay, never mind, Wyatt Family needs to win.

Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

We all know this will happen. Alberto and Kevin are nothing more than R-Truth and Bo Dallas. Stop burying Bo Dallas. Anyway, after some 30 minutes, Roman accidentally hits the ref with a Superman Punch. At this time, Triple H will give Roman his sledgehammer and murder Dean Ambrose. Roman gives the sledgehammer back, HHH makes the red get up, pin, 123, Heel Roman is the champion. If this happens, everyone is happy that we don't have to endure Face Roman ever again. Please, for the love of god.

How This Will Work in Coming Months

After this, Dean is out with a kayfabe injury and Roman is champ, defending his title against John Cena, Still Heel Bray Wyatt and maybe even the Undertaker. At the Royal Rumble, Dean returns and wins the Rumble, and Dean becomes the new WWE Champion at Wrestlemania. Also, this all implies that Daniel Bryan comes back, that way, Bryan wins the rumble and becomes the champ. If things go Wrestlemania 2000 and Roman retains or he regains it, he will keep the title until Seth Rollins returns, and Rollins will return as a face and winning the title at Summerslam or Payback or wherever it happens, I don't know.

Give your opinions or bad things will happen. As in, no heel turns happen. That's a very bad thing.

Sounds good. Only thing I'd change is I'd have HHH come out late in the match when Reigns is down after a Dirty Deeds. He'd hand the sledgehammer to Ambrose and then point at the WWE title, telling him to finish it and do whatever it takes like all the greats did before him. Ambrose turns it down though because Reigns is his "brother" and that means more to him than selling out and taking the easy route to win the title. Then have HHH cheap shot Ambrose and beat him down for a while. Reigns then comes to and confronts Trips after he sees what has happened (Ambrose is bloodied at this point). The two have a stare down and the fans are going crazy and cheering for Roman (first time he's got proper cheers in ages which is exactly why this whole scenario is so great) and just as Ambrose gets to his feet and looks to get revenge on Trips, Reigns then rips the sledgehammer from a genuinely worried HHH's hands and clocks Dean right in the head. HHH didn't think either would turn on the other so it takes him completely by surprise. The referee then wakes up and Reigns gets the 1... 2... 3 over a bloodied, lifeless Ambrose.

Archived