World Wrestling Gamers (WWG) Looking for Wrestlers - PS4

NOLANate

WWG Monday Night Chaos. Ep 21 - Teammate Turmoil

Thank you for joining us tonight for Monday Night Chaos - Teammate Turmoil. This weeks show is gearing us up for a very special, Wrestling Wars - WW1 and a bunch of new signee's to the WWG Roster. Tonight you will get to see a wrestler get to make a name for himself, the WWG Extreme #1 contender match and finally the Impact Championship goes up for grabs - all in tonights 'Teammates vs Teammates' show.

So sit back and enjoy tonight's Monday Night Chaos.

All rights are reserved to the WWE and 2k16.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the WWG Universe's Monday Night Chaos.

This is our last Monday Night Chaos before WW1 gets here and tonight's show is a great one, titled - "Hardcore Heavyweight".

Tonights card introduces us to a new wrestler named, Tiger. We will also have our champion, Adam Cole in a match; to go along with the Tag Titles and Hardcore Titles up for grabs.

Please tune in next week and subscribe to our channel!

If you are interested in our league and would like for your CAW to be apart of our universe; check our our website and send us an application.

http://gamersoc.weebly.com

All rights are reserved to the WWE and 2k16.

WWG PPV Wrestling Wars 1, Ep 23. Turning Point - Pt. 1

Welcome to the WWG's Biggest and Best PPV - Wrestling Wars 1.

Tonight is not only the longest show with the best talent, and the best matches, but also the most surprising storylines yet to be showing to our Universe. Tonights show is titles - "Turning Point", because after tonight, nothing will ever be the same in the WWG. Not for it's fans or it's wrestlers.

Tonights card introduces us to a several new wrestlers and fractions. Every WWG Title will be up for grabs, plus the Elites have ordered a Gold Rush Tournament to find a #1 contender at WW1. Throw in a steel cage match and the match of the year - and you've got WW1.

So sit back and enjoy tonight's show.

All Rights are Reserved for the WWE and 2k

We wanted to say thank you to everyone who followed our league. It's been a blast getting this together and we really had taken the next step to 2 shows and 20 wrestlers. Unfortunately we had some infighting with the leadership and have decided to close the show. I couldn't carry everything alone, so though it pains me to close the shows, it was a blast and I enjoyed it a ton, but such is life. I'll still be playing so if you're looking for a match against nightmare or cactus - hit me up on ps4 - natentiff

Archived