Anyone Else Have Their Game Corrupt?

sonofblaine

So today, all my created content corrupted. When I went into editting mode for arenas or caws, the preview images were all snow, like an old tv on a nonworking channel.

When I tried to open one, the game froze and I had to restart the Xbone. Going back in, all my creation slots were empty, MyCareer was erased, and if I tried to go into MyUniverse, Exhibition play, or anything that might use or display created content, the game would freeze and restart itself.

I ended up having to reinstall the game, and now I have to replay all of Showcase again, reset my universe settings, remake arenas, belts, and a few caws. 5 caws were on CC so I can DL them, but since they were set for not reuploadable, if I replace them on the CC (I only have 5 slots) I have to remake them.

I usually play at least 4 hours a day after work, but this crap was so mentally and emotionally draining I didn't even want to mess with it today.

Only weird thing ive seen is whoever is using apollo crews in my career it has one of my own logos on his face, the other one on his trunks and a weird black square on his chest.

Archived