Indy CAW's by "cuey82" (aka "Lord_Cuey") - ALL 83 caws uploaded - latest uploads "Austin Aries (Retro)" & "CM Punk (Retro)" - uploaded 16.09.16

cuey82

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if I'll be getting 2K17 to be honest, unless by some miracle they allow you to import your caws from 2K16 or I can insert them using a tool of some kind, I just cant face having to remake everyone one by one in a new game for the sake of a few extra moves - not meaning to sound rude, hope you get what I mean. Its took me 11 months to get to 86 caws and I only really started playing universe a couple of months ago when I had all the right caws for my rosters, I just don't have the patience to spend another year remaking caws

I can understand especially with them not updating the game on the 360 but then advertise and say that everybody gets the same game which is false. I hope you don't leave and stop doing caws as there is only a handful of really good caw makers left on the 360. we lost The D and MST3CLAYE as the got the newer consoles and versions of the game but if you do decide to go you will be missed as I really love using your caws. I've had only one problem which was with your rich swann caw as I downloaded it and then when I went back onto my game it said that it had been corrupted and I've been re-downloading some of the caws. but it's all good stuff goes wrong sometimes

Maybe sometime this week, kind of gave up on Nigel Mcguinness as couldn't get the tartan patterns he has on his trunks to look good in photoshop, but I'll go back to him at some point.

I have 5 other caws like McGuinness that the morphs and detailing are all done but can't be bothered with making their attires textures in photoshop they are:

Team Tremendous (Bill Carr & Dan Barry)

Colt Cabana

Kenny Omega

Low Ki

If get some motivation this week I'll finish some if not all of them. Still wondering if I should get WWE2k17, there just weren't enough new moves in the recent preview to entice me, unless the new moves pack is insane and/or 2K give us the ability to import 16's caws (I can dream) and if they gave us Kevin Steen, AJ Styles, Uhaa Nation, Kenta, Nakamura, Aries, Gallows and Anderson superstar heads then that would also entice me

Yes he is in my plans although it might be for 2K17 now....

I've been thinking, the most time consuming bit this year has been making morphs from scratch and/or making textures from scratch, however if I get 2K17 the caw mode for last Gen will presumably be the same like it has been for a number of year's, so I can just write down the morphs and I still have all the textures on my PC so it wouldn't take anywhere near the time to make stuff as it has this time around.

So in short I'm going to get WWE 2K17 and if the caw mode is the same and there is a game edit tool release for me to insert custom logos then I'll caw in that game if not then it'll be short lived and I'll he back on 16 in no time

Apart from realising it'll be shorter the other thing that swayed me...all the new Nakamura knee strikes :)

Edit: so due to the release of Fifa 17 there are some stupidly cheap PS4 deals in the UK so I got one :) so it's looks like I'm going next gen for '17!

I'm not sure I won't be doing any cawing for the next few days, I guess until the novelty of my ps4 wears off a bit.

I'm still torn really as for as great as wwe2k17 looks on ps4 Im not sure if want to spend another year or two mastering it's caw mode and making all new textures (face textures mainly as I can reuse the attires logos) the lack of custom music puts me off too.

It may well be i end coming back to this 16 game even after 17 is released and carrying on cawing I don't know.

But for now there want be anything uploaded for the forseeable

• 2 months later...

Thank you for saying the above.

Yes really how many more PWG/Evolve guys did I really need to make?

Like I said I'm on 2K17, especially now the move pack DLC dropped. I'm not making caws on both games it's pointless and too time consuming.

Help me with downloads on 2k17 and then I can upload more

• 3 months later...

Archived