Indy CAW's by "cuey82" (aka "Lord_Cuey") - ALL 83 caws uploaded - latest uploads "Austin Aries (Retro)" & "CM Punk (Retro)" - uploaded 16.09.16

cuey82

Hey, man, I've loved your stuff since 2K14 and just wanted to say thanks for all the great work.

I'm having some problems though with a lot of your CAWs this year where they default out (like ZSJ or Ospreay). Is there any solution to this? Thanks!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you

From what I understand it's to do with how you have saved your DLC, I have always bought mine from the store link that you can access from the first page of the CC (rather than the one from the in game main menu or rather than downloading from xbox live before starting the game)

I know it's worked for other people but it's a little drastic, but you could try deleting your data, redownloading the DLC same way I do and then try my caws again. I have all the DLC including terminator preorder, so you'll need it all. I know through trial and error it's an issue with the person downloading as in your side rather than my uploads, ive tried reupping for people before and the same happens each time for them until they have followed the steps I mentioned.

Thank you again for the comments it helps especially when all I seem to get nowadays is Douchebags booing me becuase I out them for stealing my work :)

Should hopefully have Low Ki and Nigel Mcguinness up in the next few days

Hm, deleted everything, including my game save etc, redownloaded each piece individually, but no luck. Seems like the HOF Showcase DLC might be the point of contention?

Now I did get everything individually and not the Season Pass (also don't have the Accelerator). Could this be the issue? Sorry to be a bother, but you've certainly been prolific enough that you've run into these issues more than I have. Thanks

Possibly as I have all the DLC via the season pass I didn't buy them individually.

On another note I uploaded a version 2 of "Adam Cole" with his updated bullet clubs attires and a version 2 of the "Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)" with some of their most recent attires most notably the multicoloured superkick tights and the many faces tights - very happy with how these turned out

At first I was thinking that I didn't need the newer versions of them...but then I realized that I could finally have an up-to-date PWG roster to go along with my 2015 ROH roster, with hardly anyone missing (like O'Reilly only in ROH, Sydal only in PWG). I'm actually at the point where all my data is being used on your CAWs and now I'm gonna have to delete some NJPW guys to make room for any future uploads, bye bye Ishii :cry:

Oh, and I just looked at the 1st page of this thread, only one thing needs to be said.

Where's Trent?

Ha ha I'd love to say that was an elaborate rouse to set up the Trent? Joke but sadly I just forgot his name in the list :)

Thank you for your comments thought its appreciated

I too have separate ROH and PWG rosters in my universe aswell as a smaller 3rd Evolve roster (which allows me to fit some of the guys no longer booked by PWG that I've made into such as Gulak, Nese, Busick, etc); I did have a question, I try and pair as many people as I can into tag teams (either current tag teams or with people they've been in tag teams with before) and I'm stuck with what to do with Rich Swann and Matt Sydal, currently I have Rich Swann teaming with Ricochet in my PWG roster still as the "inner city machine guns" and I have Matt Sydal on my ROH roster teaming with ACH. But like you I want to move Sydal to PWG only, possibly team him with Ricochet but then what do I do with Swann? Do you use him at all? Should I put him as a singles only wrestler in Evolve instead?

I should hopefully have an updated Will Ospreay with 3 of his latest short trunks up later today and maybe I might finish low Ki also

Thanks bud really don't want to break up ICMG but guess I have to :)

On another note, the "Super Smash Brothers (Evil Uno/Player Uno & Stupefied/Player Dos)" along with an 2nd version of "Will Ospreay" with his more recent shorter trunks are now all uploaded to CC. All have accurate movesets and entrances

ok so if i make a second account on game can i and dl guys i want that i dont have room for on my account can i log into both on the game n access both profiles caws sovid in essence ave 200 caws choose from or only let me select from the 100 on main profile? just someting that entered my mind as i was reading the updates here

I think you could have two separate saves/100 caws saved on different profiles yes but you wouldn't be able to access both in game at the same time as in have 200 caws in the same game at the same time, so essentially you'd have 1 profile with 100 caws and another profile with 100 caws separately.

On another note a 2nd version of "Monster Mafia (Ethan Page & Josh Alexander)" are now uploaded to CC, they have updated attires and in Alexanders case he is updated to look like his 2016 comeback look

I love your TJP, it's just that I noticed the 2016 attires were inaccurate:

http://tjrwrestling.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/tj-perkins-johnny-gargano-wwe-cwc-e1472168350171.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xlF_RF0J_IY/maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/picture41-570.jpg

I was thinking about editing it myself but updating the inner thigh texture would probably be easier to do.

I was actually aware of this I was going to use design 137 (the diamond design) on the legs to "black out" a triangle shape where the coloured textures don't wrap around the leg; However it would need an extra 4 layers to do this and his layers are maxed out already, it would mean either no entrance attires or spoiling some of the face detailing which I wouldn't want to do.

It was impossible to create a custom texture that stopped in a precise way like this whlist the third stripe still wraps around his leg

Edit: okay I managed to free up 2 layers and edit the pants in 2 layers with much manipulation, so.....an edited TJ Perkins is now uploaded to CC

Thank you but Sorry no, as you can see from my list I only make indy caws, from either PWG, Progress, some early ROH and Evolve (which is why TJP was made), so i have no interest in a WWE AJ, he was made when he was still in ROH/NJPW and I don't want a WWE style AJ.I have no interest in WWE at all I'm afraid

Well variety is the spice of life as they say :)

I definitely will be filling all my 100 slots I've got 83 filled currently so 17 to go, although my to do list has about 30 on it, so yes youre probably going to need a 2nd save sorry!

Cheers for the support though, you're the only one who seems to post here these days other than myself lol

Archived