Indy Caws by "cuey82 (aka Lord_Cuey)" - "Young Bucks" - uploaded 16.11.15

cuey82

Members may remember my WWE 2k14 caws in this topic http://caws.ws/forum/topic/460785-indy-caws-by-lord-cuey-tommy-end-los-gueros-del-cielo-jack-evans-v2-angelico-dalton-castle-uploaded-251015/ well after the servers going down I have decided to make the switch to WWE 2K16; This time around I'll be cawing on Xbox 360 as there is no way of inserting custom logos into a retail PS3.

massive credit again to "Dr Lector81" & "TheDeadHaveRisen", "Righteous" & "Age of Sandow" for their tireless moveset work, "TheNewF'NShow" & "Best Since Day One" for references, "GameElite" for texture help. also "Godflow","Oldsie""The D","Dr Vries","Kreay Fufu" for their amazing X-Box creations that have given me inspiration to make these CAW's.

I will be remaking everyone I made for 14 at some point, as well as new PWG, Progress, Evolve & ROH caws.

My tags are generally "PWG" "ROH" and my username for xbox is "cuey82".

My first uploads.....

The Young Bucks

they include moveset and entrance (with which I did my best given the limitations of parts removed)

Members may remember my WWE 2k14 caws in this topic http://caws.ws/forum/topic/460785-indy-caws-by-lord-cuey-tommy-end-los-gueros-del-cielo-jack-evans-v2-angelico-dalton-castle-uploaded-251015/ well after the servers going down I have decided to make the switch to WWE 2K16; This time around I'll be cawing on Xbox 360 as there is no way of inserting custom logos into a retail PS3.

massive credit again to "Dr Lector81" & "TheDeadHaveRisen", "Righteous" & "Age of Sandow" for their tireless moveset work, "TheNewF'NShow" & "Best Since Day One" for references, "GameElite" for texture help. also "Godflow","Oldsie""The D","Dr Vries","Kreay Fufu" for their amazing X-Box creations that have given me inspiration to make these CAW's.

I will be remaking everyone I made for 14 at some point, as well as new PWG, Progress, Evolve & ROH caws.

My tags are generally "PWG" "ROH" and my username for xbox is "cuey82".

My first uploads.....

The Young Bucks

they include moveset and entrance (with which I did my best given the limitations of parts removed)

Are You Going To Be Posting Formulas As Well??

Archived