need help with pinning and submissions

1ManGang

Pinning- I have seen some others post about this and I am having the same issue- I have a guy beaten down and his health is gone. Multiple finishers have been hit on him and he will continue to kick out at 2. Is there anything I am missing? Does it depend on stamina? What can I do to make sure they stay down for 2?

Submissions- I have the opponents body all in red and go for a submission with the new system (I hate it) and I still cant catch up to their bar to tap them out. Any advice/suggestions?

Pinning- I have seen some others post about this and I am having the same issue- I have a guy beaten down and his health is gone. Multiple finishers have been hit on him and he will continue to kick out at 2. Is there anything I am missing? Does it depend on stamina? What can I do to make sure they stay down for 2?

Submissions- I have the opponents body all in red and go for a submission with the new system (I hate it) and I still cant catch up to their bar to tap them out. Any advice/suggestions?

pinning I have learned, for whatever reason, that no matter how many finishers you hit on a guy if they keep getting up use leverage pin and it keeps them down for the 3.

I've personally noticed a lot of people still use the 2K15 mentality and use their finishers when their opponent has a full red bar of health left. that is NOT the way to go about it. You want them as weak and beaten as humanly possible (IE their health cannot drop any more) and you want to go for the pin right after your finisher with them having low stamina and no finishers of their own.

Keep in mind also that anyone with resiliency level 3 can kick out once without a finisher.

As for submissions, I can't really explain it so i'll just leave these 2 videos i've made in the past showing how I personally get the submission win about 50 percent of the time.

ive had issues with ultimate warrior and mark henrys splash pin finishers, the opponent would kick out but the finisher icon hadnt been used up. im talking 5 ultimate splashes on mikey whipwreck on zero energy. not sure yet whether stamina is related to pin kick outs, obviously the rest holds are there for a reason. maybe one reason is it can give you finishers too quickly, ive noticed kicking out of a pin or winning a rest hold can provide quite a substantial increase in the percentage counting toward getting a signature/finisher, like 20%, so you can get your first finisher while your opponent is not too damaged, and the natural temptation is obviously to go for a sig/finisher finish to the match

How do we do rest holds again to boost our stamina while reducing theirs?

i think it's hold X at an opponents head when they are 'sitting' on the mat.

Also by pressing X (A on XBox) while you have your opponent in a front facelock.

ive had issues with ultimate warrior and mark henrys splash pin finishers, the opponent would kick out but the finisher icon hadnt been used up. im talking 5 ultimate splashes on mikey whipwreck on zero energy. not sure yet whether stamina is related to pin kick outs, obviously the rest holds are there for a reason. maybe one reason is it can give you finishers too quickly, ive noticed kicking out of a pin or winning a rest hold can provide quite a substantial increase in the percentage counting toward getting a signature/finisher, like 20%, so you can get your first finisher while your opponent is not too damaged, and the natural temptation is obviously to go for a sig/finisher finish to the match

There are three resiliency levels, and one of which doesn't require the usage of a finisher.

Archived