Up2Sp33d 2K16: THE 2ND COMEBACK!!! (Male CAWS/Updated 1/19- The RIOTSQUAD added)

Thr33X

And so, the core XWA Diamond Division is done, so I turn my attention to the XWA Men's Division. Hashtags to find them all are 3XCAWS, XWA & SUPERSTARS.

Krystian Fenix

WGzTBtP.png
eXPruoN.png
PRBrITR.png
FX9uSCe.png
i9vhRTc.png

We kick things of with the young King who sits atop the "Golden Throne", the Man On Fire...the current XWA World Heavyweight Champion. Still untested after he did the impossible in defeating Orion to earn the "crown", Fenix is the face of the XWA...and the weight of the world is on him to fulfill his anointed legacy.

Syrus The Entertainer

tew0G85.png
PFxZ8Tj.png
9ITRArN.png
56NgY1K.png

The super rockin', heart stoppin', hard workin', always flirtin' son of a gun. What happens when you mix the DNA of The Rock, Booker T and MVP together and then sprinkle it with Muhammad Ali. Syrus as his nickname suggests is the ultimate showman. Unfortunately he goes without his signature super-fro this year...but he's got two distinct attires with obvious influences from two of the wrestlers I mentioned above.

Union King is the current XWA National Champion. A man who's pride in his country (his initials are UK after all) is only surpassed by his arrogance in himself. He believes that Europe is home of the best grapplers, and that he among them all are the cream of the crop. With some impressive title defenses under his belt, it's a tough argument.

WH9JERf.png
vPoHxRc.png
RxvHjMM.png
GnI8gRe.png
c7riL25.png

Angelus Aurelius is the real name of the man once called "The God King" Orion, former undefeated XWA World Heavyweight Champion. He believes that overconfidence and arrogance is what cost him the title...and he's partly right about this, so he shed his nickname and is now on a mission of redemption, to face new challenges and prove to himself he's still a top tier player.

IkBFUoU.png
G0vo6tW.png
iY3haU0.png
akMoK1P.png
h4iZ6yL.png

Victory Musashi is one of the main villain characters of the XWA. A` master manipulator with megalomaniacal ambition, he not only leads the international faction World's Finest, but also uncovered that he has also been the finger on the pulse of the ressurected KATANA faction as well, making him arguably the most influential man in the business.

vXoCtg0.png
GnaS66n.png
Orw287u.png
aHn764T.png
0nKDwAc.png

Jon Payne is one of the veterans of XWA and one of the prized proteges of my longest existing creation RIOT. Subsequently, Payne inherits the vaunted School Of Hardkore academy, the very one he trained in, to usher in a new crop of competitors, which happens to also include the current XWA World Champion. He himself is no slouch either, being also a competitor in MMA as well as pro wrestling. He's developed a hybrid of both he calls "Hardstyle" and uses it with great efficiency.

Q4skVuE.png
KUHS31K.png
gXrgHPI.png
xOZ90tk.png
3Noyp86.png
fswaFZD.png
WPKG4IX.png

UPDATE 11/29

Legionarius is half-brother of Angelus Aurelius, whom both were trained under their legendary grappler father, Otto Marstorius. Their paths however went separate ways. While Angelus took up the name Orion and became a physical force, Legionarius came under the influence of Victory Musashi, who promised him even greater glories than his brother has enjoyed. He now serves as a member and enforcer of Musashi's World's Finest faction...but insiders believe he'll never reach Angelus' potential so long as he's a follower.

UKofpk4.jpghaEEql6.jpgcJbXu6d.jpgQUGOm0L.jpg

And speaking of Musashi...here is his *other* apparent army of darkness, known as KATANA. It was believed that these rogues took up the name in View Japan as an evolution of the once mighty "Team Katana" that Victory once helmed, until he himself uncovered that he never relinquished the name and that they were under his employ all along.

Tane'e Tua is the latest of a long lineage of Samoan wrestlers. His feral aggression in the ring is matched by his style and bravado out of it. Priding himself in being a bad boy, Tua and his main running buddy Duke have been a force to be reckoned with in tag team action, even capturing (in controversial fashion) the XWA Tag Titles.

s8eQJhI.jpg6GnSs65.jpgFAwOKid.jpgN9P2R9J.jpg

Big Duke Morrow is a true enforcer. Raw, unpolished and powerful, the former bouncer and full time biker isn't as refined as his cohorts, but he gets the job done all the same.

w4MqliH.jpg6moj00i.jpg2NQl5ok.jpgwH8cv0F.jpg

Jung Suzuki is a white-chip talent with a renegade attitude. Current reigning GWGP Heavyweight Champion, he's the face of KATANA and that of a new era in Japanese wrestling, even more aggressive and hard hitting than those who came before. With his fellow "attack dogs" riding with him, he's not very easily defeated.

FqhLEbs.jpgQGTZSLU.jpgxWqdYjk.jpgvoHyGNc.jpg

Kevin Lassiter rounds out the group. Trained at the School Of Hardcore along with Krystian Fenix, they both broke into the XWA together. Fenix's look and charisma overshadowed the more unorthodox Lassiter, to the point where Kevin believed that being in Fenix's shadow was holding him back. He turned on his best friend in order to join KATANA, and now with Msuashi in his ear, sets to prove that he was always the stronger link of the chain.

aNS17SA.jpgBy0WLBF.jpgcmfjkp2.jpgNEQ9jbt.jpg

12/7/2015 Update

AKI-SAN- The progeny of Yoshi Togo's famed Togo Dojo, the masked man has undergone constant changes, always evolving and altering his style and appearance and becoming something of a vagabond in the business. He last year joined forces with young Canadian grappler Drake Manning to form The Showguns, one of the hottest tag team out there.

dv4oXpw.pngANc3eQY.png6f5G3aW.pngAMAvfFs.png

DRAKE MANNING- Manning impressed enough to earn Rookie of the Year honors for 2015 in the XWA, but still was missing that extra push to finally win his first championship. Since teaming up with Aki-San, that fortune looks like it may change for the better, as the pair are currently #1 contenders for the Tag Titles.

5BEuwJ8.pngPxAA2cI.pngsOKnXni.pngmRiXPHp.pngJKXpP6L.png

APOLLO VEGA- aka "Mega Mex". This is kind of a spoiler to my show, but I have plans to turn Vega face in a little shifting of loyalties within certain factions. He re-unites with former partner Aki-San as well as Manning to turn The Showguns into an international trio that counters World's Finest, as they represent the 3 biggest pro wrestling regions outside of the US.

RCdUSgT.pngqrnPAeu.pngb9vzJkK.png4v6Qxgy.pngQxtxVqt.png

YOSHI TOGO- Proprietor of the Togo Dojo and President of View Japan Pro Wrestling, Togo is a legend in my universe known predominantly for his never ending battle against Victory Musashi. As Victory's made several power plays, one wonders how Togo might respond to his bitter rival...

JpQZmln.pngu7Al8K9.png6wRo7dw.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Mr. Fenix's color scheme. The one problem I have with him is his back tats. I'm tryna figure out exactly what's going on there but... I dunno... they seem like there's something missing from them. In their current state (towards the lower back if nothing else), they're a bit off-putting imo

Thanks, peeps.

I really like Mr. Fenix's color scheme. The one problem I have with him is his back tats. I'm tryna figure out exactly what's going on there but... I dunno... they seem like there's something missing from them. In their current state (towards the lower back if nothing else), they're a bit off-putting imo

I'm considering it to be a work in progress right now.

yxUtZYS.png

That's it in PNG form. There's a lot of room for more...I just haven't figured out what yet. For now we'll just say he goes back into the tattoo salon at a later date to get it finished, lol.

I've got the Dooleyz all made up and uploaded to CC. I'll have previews up soon, but I had to just show off this mini-update because it's come out looking so good. I know I said I was gonna save the unveiling for the XWA show...but I couldn't resist.

Jha4HJg.png

Guess who? lol

Holy shit. Riot? He looks awesome long hair this year? ;)

The Kane mask is the only only that covers the mouth aside from the skull mask, which I can use because it's 3D and doesn't take the mask logo well, so I had to choose to either keep him bald or give him hair. I chose the latter for now. Gonna see how different hairstyles look.

Thanks, peeps.

I'm considering it to be a work in progress right now.

yxUtZYS.png

That's it in PNG form. There's a lot of room for more...I just haven't figured out what yet. For now we'll just say he goes back into the tattoo salon at a later date to get it finished, lol.

That's actually a very nice piece. Alot of the color is lost in the transfer but that's not even the issue. A good additional fire design in the empty space may help. And I dunno, the tat might look loads better in-ring. It might just be on of "those" pics where the create mode doesn't do it justice

That Riot guy's lookin pretty nasty. Makes me think of Rios and Salem from Ao2. Come to think of it, those masks from those games could do wonders for CAWs

As good as it is, I may just end up replacing the back tattoo with another I just found. More symetrical. As for Riot, the mask I'm using for his first 2 attires (as I do plan on making regular updates to certain CAWS) were already on CC. I've just managed to use them in ways not entirely traditional. I've also got lots of thumbnails of masks from the Payday games I plan on using for all of his Riotsquad as well. I'll be posting the first pics of Riot 2K16 this evening, then start working on some edited female attires. As good as they are, they can be a lot better and after seeing some other work for a CAW show I follow called Cherish HD...I need to step my game up. LOL

Like the look of your CAWS. With the back tattoo of Krystian Fenix, you might have to make it smaller because of the bright vivid colors of the tat to make it work. I could be wrong though with the suggestion. 2K has not fixed the image issues so I had to change a few things myself.

I decided to change Fenix's back tattoo after all. I definitely like the new one more.

PK3werz.png

And now for the first full batch of male CAWs on offer for 2015-16...

Union King is the current XWA National Champion. A man who's pride in his country (his initials are UK after all) is only surpassed by his arrogance in himself. He believes that Europe is home of the best grapplers, and that he among them all are the cream of the crop. With some impressive title defenses under his belt, it's a tough argument.

WH9JERf.png

vPoHxRc.png

RxvHjMM.png

GnI8gRe.png

c7riL25.png

Angelus Aurelius is the real name of the man once called "The God King" Orion, former undefeated XWA World Heavyweight Champion. He believes that overconfidence and arrogance is what cost him the title...and he's partly right about this, so he shed his nickname and is now on a mission of redemption, to face new challenges and prove to himself he's still a top tier player.

IkBFUoU.png

G0vo6tW.png

iY3haU0.png

akMoK1P.png

h4iZ6yL.png

Victory Musashi is one of the main villain characters of the XWA. A` master manipulator with megalomaniacal ambition, he not only leads the international faction World's Finest, but also uncovered that he has also been the finger on the pulse of the ressurected KATANA faction as well, making him arguably the most influential man in the business.

vXoCtg0.png

GnaS66n.png

Orw287u.png

aHn764T.png

0nKDwAc.png

Jon Payne is one of the veterans of XWA and one of the prized proteges of my longest existing creation RIOT. Subsequently, Payne inherits the vaunted School Of Hardkore academy, the very one he trained in, to usher in a new crop of competitors, which happens to also include the current XWA World Champion. He himself is no slouch either, being also a competitor in MMA as well as pro wrestling. He's developed a hybrid of both he calls "Hardstyle" and uses it with great efficiency.

Q4skVuE.png

KUHS31K.png

gXrgHPI.png

xOZ90tk.png

3Noyp86.png

fswaFZD.png

WPKG4IX.png

Archived