"Kills, Owens, Kill" chant?

xphen0m

I know this isn't topic worthy, but it's pretty surprising (to me at least) that this chant would wind up in a WWE branded product for a few reasons. Especially considering that I don't think WWE likes that chant, for obvious reasons. I know "Kill, Steen, Kill" was a common chant toward Owens on the indy scene, but even he changed that slogan on his shirt (and even denounced the slogan) after the Newtown, CT tragedy.

It's very faint, but I've heard it at least twice now in matches involving Owens. Have you?

I know this isn't topic worthy, but it's pretty surprising (to me at least) that this chant would wind up in a WWE branded product for a few reasons. Especially considering that I don't think WWE likes that chant, for obvious reasons. I know "Kill, Steen, Kill" was a common chant toward Owens on the indy scene, but even he changed that slogan on his shirt (and even denounced the slogan) after the Newtown, CT tragedy.

It's very faint, but I've heard it at least twice now in matches involving Owens. Have you?

Yup, I've heard it, too!

Archived