Brooke gone from the company

Ziggy Vercetti

"Former Knockouts Champion Brooke Tessmacher mentioned on Twitter that she is no longer with TNA:

@RealBrookeAdams

"I'm really going to miss these girls. Lots of laughs, cries, jokes, miles, fights, and love. #NextChapter #TheEnd "

She started in TNA back in 2010 where she became a three time Knockouts Champion.

It should be noted that she is still listed on the current TNA roster page on Impact Wrestling.com."

Source

WrestlingNews.co

Lol...TNA. Who does this company have left? Does this company even exist anymore?

Davey Richards

Eddie Edwards

Manik

Mandrews

DJ Z

Jesse Godderz

Robbie E

EC3

Lashley

Roode

Eric Young

Gail Kim

Awesome Kong

Madison Rayne

Mia Yim

Marti Bell

Tyrus

Anderson

Bram

Drew Galloway

Abyss

Eli Drake

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Rockstar Spud

Tigre Uno

Velvet Sky(lol, her and Bubba trying to get her into the WWE over twitter)

Rebel

Andrew Everett(kinda)

Trevor Lee(kinda)

Crimson

Shera

Pope

Crazzy Steve

Chris Melendez

Micah

Angelina Love

Probably some I'm missing. You can catch the show on Wednesdays at 9PM EST.

Lol...TNA. Who does this company have left? Does this company even exist anymore?

Oh look...someone who doesn't understand rhetorical questions. Current TNA roster is garbage, and the entire product is irrelevant. That is the main point.

Good grief TNA . . . talk about hitting rock bottom. Shit ratings, roster of ham n egger jamokes, and an idiot woman leading the company.

Just stop this shit show and close this stupid company already.

Well...if that's about Dixie, you could just say "an idiot" and not make it sexist. Dixie is an idiot, but her being a woman doesn't have any direct impact (boom, still got it) on anything.

Oh look...someone who doesn't understand rhetorical questions. Current TNA roster is garbage, and the entire product is irrelevant. That is the main point.

TNA is in shambles right now but I don't see how you can say that their roster is garbage. Looking at their roster page, I see about 20 guys who could either make it in WWE/NXT, or do fairly well for themselves on the indies. The roster is great, it's the company that's the problem.

I forgot who she is.

Brooke..Tessmacher, right? Hasn't she been around since 2005?

She wasn't even in WWE/ECW yet in 2005 lol. She was brought in 2010 during the Hogan Era as Eric Bischoff's assistant.

I think she had a pretty decent run in TNA actually. Won both KOs and KOs tag titles, was apart of the Aces and Eights, got to do the Amazing Race with Robbie E and come back for another title reign. Not bad.

Theres a lot of uncertainty surrounding Brooke Tessmachers TNA status it appears. She indicated on Twitter this past week that she was leaving the company but then it was reported that she was still under contract. TNA reportedly wanted to bring her on the upcoming India tour but she is not going, according to PWInsider. According to their report, she is still signed and it is not a contract issue thats keeping her from being used. TNA sources are saying she wont be wrestling any time soon.

Brooke tweeted the following this past week, indicating that she really is gone from the company. She has also been re-tweeting messages from fans about her not being on TV anymore.

Lots of questions about my choice to depart from Impact Wrestling. Ill touch base at the end of the week w/ u guys about my tough decision

Brooke Adams (@RealBrookeAdams) November 17, 2015

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/tna-contacting-top-stars-interesting-backstage-news-on-brookes-tna-status/

• 4 weeks later...

Archived