What was your last match?

Senex Beast

For me it was..

Kevin Nash vs '99 Sting in the main event of my weekly legends show, I was Sting and had some good offense against Nash for a while until I had trouble reversing for some reason and ran out of reversals sometimes and so Nash started kicking my ass. He hit his jackknife powerbomb on me and I barely kicked out of the pin but luckily for me I had two finishers stores and so I got him in the scorpion death lock where he was about to tap but escaped at the last second somehow and so I did running strike/wake up taint and scorpion death drop to get the pin! Was Fun!

Mike Edwards with Rose Jet against Prince Amir Ali with Emma (women were managers) at Wrestlemania. Pretty much just a try out for some tweaks I'd made for both my caws.

As far as the in game superstars, a 6 man elimination tag with Baron Corbin and the Vaudevillains against (me) Fin Balor and Enzo and Cass.

Reigns vs. Mark Henry vs. Kane vs. Ambrose vs. Sheamus vs. Neville MITB.

A shitty match, everyone kept fighting on the outside for like 10 minutes whilst Reigns got the briefcase. No one even tried to stop him.

A MitB Ladder match on my NXT TakeOver show in which I was Sami Zayn and defeated Apollo Crews, Chris Jericho, Kalisto, James Storm, & Rhyno. Or at least so I thought. I changed the participants to those so I could have Sami win but turns out it just became a normal Ladder match. Which is fine because I have another one on my main brand (which I hope Ambrose is in otherwise I will be sad), and I can't really see Sami cashing in cheaply with the contract so I'll just make it a feud for the title when the time is right and pretend he's cashing in ala RVD style.

Undertaker vs Erick Rowan and Luke Harper in a handicap match. Best. Match. Ever! Back and forth match for about 35 minutes. Taker hit his tombstone several times but couldn't get the 3 count without their partner breaking up the pin. Taker kicked out of several finishers but eventually the wyatt family took the win.

Reigns vs ryback © for the us title. I was rrigns and i was pretty dominant the whole match, went for the spear early and it was block. Damn, so i get my momentum up again. Superman punch. Spear blocked again! Shellshocked, 1,2,3! I lose!!!! 1st lost the cpu handed me! Btw, ryback looks way to big. Like a cartoon.

Kane 01 vs Erick Rowan on Smackdown continueing my BOD vs the Wyatts feud after the Wyatts laid out him & Taker on Raw. Brutal slugfest of a match with alot of power moves. Bray Wyatt attempted to intefere but got chokeslammed by Kane. Kane then snapped, took apart the announce table and chokeslammed Rowan through it. He rolled Rowan in ring and pinned him. I was Kane and man it was a damn fun match.

Archived