Jackets in Championship Entrances

AsTro_YT

Yeah it seems like only the default attires for characters in the game wear the belts under them. But if you edit them and put on a different jacket the belt goes over it. Like Ambrose as his default attire he wears the belt under it, but then if you edit him and change his jacket out for say the Bret Hart one it would then go over top it.

It just makes no sense, and its aggravating as hell that you can't have a cool jacket as your entrance attire if you're a champion or else it'll look glitchy and weird with the belt over top the jacket. I really would like to give Finn Balor his new jacket but while he's the NXT champion it just looks so stupid with the belt constantly glitching over the jacket.

Only characters in the game in their default attires that has jackets can wear belts under the jackets. If you have a caw or edit a wrestlers attire it will always go over the jacket.

I edited Ambrose and kept the same jacket on him and the belt still wrapped around it even though it works on his default.

Kinda destroys the point of having alt attitres when they have their own sets of CAW-style rules and limitations to them.

Yeah you could just edit Ambrose by changing the color of his wrist tape nothing else and it would make the belt go over the jacket. Any alt attire or caw cannot have a belt under a jacket for some reason.

I used Anvil's jacket for Bàlor and its pretty good. The physics of the new jackets kinda makes it a bit better tbh. Not sure if it works for CAWs tho. I also gave Enzo Amore's jacket to AJ Styles, and its sucks whenever AJ is a champion because the belt bends in the middle making the belt look like a goddamn paper.

Yeah. I made an alternate attire for Macho Man utilizing his cape and I put the WWF World Championship on him. It looked hilarious and depressing at the same time.

Perhaps they will fix it? Probably not, though. :(

Yeah it's totally depressing, just sucks because you'd think something like that would be something they would consider a priority when it comes to alt attires.

Archived