sonofblaine's Arenas - Update: Saturday Night Slam Masters

sonofblaine

My arenas. Enjoy.

Update:

Here's a Saturday Night Slam Masters ring!

Tags: Slam Masters, Final Fight, Street Fighter, Capcom, sonofblaine

WHsLCYKh.jpg

2BSy8SNh.jpg

Currently Uploaded:

Update to Friday Night Fatales is done and uploaded. Also available as a Show.

Tags: Diva, arena, show, sonofblaine

6CAI8Ahh.jpg

q18aTorh.jpg

Friday Night Fatales

My friday night all female MyUniverse show I've been making for a few years, Friday Night Fatales.

qNboiHch.jpg

SBIZzBMh.jpg

Update: new version coming soon

----

Valhalla

And also a legends show (I put on Tuesdays, for all the legends and older guys I don't use in my regular shows), called Valhalla. The words on the ramps are "Hold your head high, for you walk among gods."

aXhWCC9h.jpg

c01XSKth.jpg

----

WIP:

Fire Pro Wrestling R

Phil Parent (a great creator of Japanese wrestling caws on PS4, don't know his PSN name, but he posts stuff on his twitter @philparentrx, check him out) made an amazing Fire Pro arena and gave me the logos to make it for Xbone. Once I reunlock all my arena parts, I'll remake it and post. Here's the pics I took before my data loss.

2I6Mz7Kh.jpg

WsvVtYxh.jpg

I like the Friday night fatales. However I think it would be better with a different stage being that one is to obviously the smackdown stage. Also with something else instead of the wwe logos. The Friday night fatales logo looks great though.

I agree. The SD stage is a throwback how it was in 14, and I wanted to gDEt one put together for the MyUniverse show. But now that Ive had a chance to play with the Arena creator and learn the new stuff, I've got plans. The WWE logo will still be worked in (I imagine FNF as one of WWE Networks shows) but in a cooler looking way. I may do a non WWE version as well, for anyone who wants a non-affiliated female show.

Archived